View From The Top

my starting 11.

Forster

Cedric Yoshida Careces Bertrand

Romeu Davis

Tadic Boufal Redmond

Gabbiadini

McCarthy, Stephens, McQueen, JwP, PeH, Long, Sims

However, I think JwP will start ahead of Boufal and god knows about Stephens/Careces

Heart - we'll go out on Sunday, play the game of our lives, win in style and lift the cup, guaranteeing us our place back in Europe next year, keeping all the key players in the summer (and adding to them) and becoming a real force next season, making a better stab of the Europa and a real push for the top 6.

Head - I think we'll lose but We won't get rolled over and we make a good fist of it. Against Arsenal in 2003 we had a few decent chances to nick it, and it'll be the same this time. We have weapons that could surprise United this time, but they've not been beaten since October (except against Hull in the second leg when they were already going through to the final) and they'll ultimately be victorious. Mourinho will be hailed a hero.

I'm going with heart! I like the sound of that.

Simple question.

If we win we are in Europa next year ?

If we lose and Man U get Champions League position do we go to Europe in their place or does it go to the next place on the table?

If we win, we will be in europa 3rd qualifying round I believe. If we lose, the place just goes to the next team in the table unfortunately.

A poster on here very kindly sold me two tickets. He thought they were in Club Wembley but there is no wording on the actual tickets - just Entrance H, Block 142...Anyone know if that is with Saints fans or what? Thanks

Obviously I need to know if I'm allowed to wear my red and white wig and facepaint that Turkish has lent me.

A poster on here very kindly sold me two tickets. He thought they were in Club Wembley but there is no wording on the actual tickets - just Entrance H, Block 142...Anyone know if that is with Saints fans or what? Thanks

Obviously I need to know if I'm allowed to wear my red and white wig and facepaint that Turkish has lent me.

Block 142 is saints end low down level with the edge of the penalty box ....kinda itchen north

in club Wembley you are not allowed to wear colours as part of the no segregation agreement.