Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: EFL Cup Final Tickets Wanted / For Sale / Exchange

1. Default

Desperate for a ticket if anyone can help???

Quote Originally Posted by View From The Top View Post
    I've got mine but I'd like one for my mate Fat Dave simply for the reason he's fat and he's called Dave.
    Dave is a **** name I suppose...

Quote Originally Posted by Unbelievable Jeff View Post
    Dave is a **** name I suppose...
    It is, which is why I like to be called Phyllis.

Two tickets wanted please! I'm very popular on here so hopefully shouldn't be a problem

Default EFL Cup Final Tickets Wanted / For Sale / Exchange

3 tickets please
    Last edited by St Chalet; 18-02-2017 at 04:29 PM.

2 tickets, keep in mind i have to pay the plane travel as well before telling me the price

Blog Entries

My father Brian, son Matt and myself have tickets. Unfortunately my other son does not have one so I would be very grateful if someone has a spare ticket that I could buy for him. I live in Yateley but will travel anywhere with cash to collect. Cheers. Nick.

Quote Originally Posted by blairo View Post
    I am after a singleticket in block 125 if you struggle to get a pair I would take the single off you as I am able to get one for my son in this block and trying to get one close, don't mind paying a bit extra, let me know on 07841918028 or blairjordan@fsmail.net
    Thanks - but the very worst case scenario is my daughter gets in and I hang around outside.

My sob story is on behalf of my daughter. I would love her to be able to go with me and her younger brothers. She had a season ticket through the lean years - her first ST was the relegation year from Prem in 04/05 through to the first year in League 1. Her brother then took over her ST when she went to Uni and she now works in London as a nurse at GOSH. She still gets to several games (inc EFL QF at Arsenal) a season but I have stupidly bought her tickets on our customer numbers.
    If you have a spare, please consider her (obviously willing to pay). Many thanks.
    PS. Her granddad designed the Saints Badge if that means anything.

No sob stories here just cash looking for one "for a mate", Other people's misfortune won't feed your kids now will they !

Nipper and I missed out, looking for 2 but not expecting much luck!!

Quote Originally Posted by cellone View Post
    I'm skint, signed off work due to my back and couldn't manage the journey if you gave it to me.
    Pitiful.
    Can you play Centre Back?

Quote Originally Posted by St Chalet View Post

Looking for a ticket, plus flights, plus accommodation in the general London area. Anyone?
    Will swap for a 2006 Astra��

15. Default

I could do scapegoat to perfection. If the not being able to sit, stand or lay for more than a few seconds might get me the gives it his all/headless chicken plaudits. Plus Zlatan's man bun is a modern day come over just like Bale's. Weak spot.

Sent from my E6853 using Tapatalk

Confused. Is club wembleey possibly in Southampton end? I thought all halfway line corporate stuff.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

2 tickets please.
    Last edited by St Chalet; 18-02-2017 at 04:21 PM.

18. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Sydenhampton View Post
    Bit of a long shot but worth a go.

My ticket is in block 535, row 24, on my own.
    My 2 pals are in block 534, row 27, together.

Has anyone got a ticket on their own near my pals that wouldn't mind swapping places? We could do the swap on the day in the Green Man and I'd buy you a couple of pints for your trouble. You can email me at a.ahmad@moorefocus.com.
    Have just emailed you as I'm going on my own and have a ticket in b534 row 27 so willing to swap!

I'm after a ticket, joelyonroberts@yahoo.co.uk

Can meet anywhere in London and I'll chuck in a pint as a sweetener
    Last edited by St Chalet; 18-02-2017 at 04:22 PM.

Question: Is the seller allowed to sell the ticket for the ticket price PLUS the 26 they paid to become a member for the sole purpose of buying the Wembley ticket ??

Quote Originally Posted by bender View Post
    Question: Is the seller allowed to sell the ticket for the ticket price PLUS the 26 they paid to become a member for the sole purpose of buying the Wembley ticket ??
    I think you'll find more than one person willing to pay the extra 26 quid; such as me, for instance.

I'll just deduct the 26 quid from SFC for next season (i.e. not renew my membership, as it has proved to be a farce to buy one until really required).

I was there when Pancake went mad. 15/04/2010.

I'll take it if you're offering?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I certainly don't have an issue reimbursing you for your membership....i'll even buy you a pint....or 10

Quote Originally Posted by Chez View Post
    I'm interested to get the Mods and peoples opinion on this: Is the ticket tax/membership plus the ticket price counted as face value?
    Not an expert but I'd assume not. However we can't be sure what gets discussed as face value on private messages.

Ideally nobody would discuss money on the thread and I'll be deleted or editing posts that do. It's not the intention to create an auction page.

I have one 20 concession ticket, I need to swap it for a standard price ticket is anyone interested? I will pay you the 20 difference

I was there when Pancake went mad. 15/04/2010.

Not an expert but I'd assume not. However we can't be sure what gets discussed as face value on private messages.

Ideally nobody would discuss money on the thread and I'll be deleted or editing posts that do. It's not the intention to create an auction page.
    Which reminds me...I emailed for SWF subs bank details the other day. Can someone respond please?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Is anybody able to help with info on which reseller sites are trustworthy?

Quote Originally Posted by terrypward View Post
    Is anybody able to help with info on which reseller sites are trustworthy?
    May I suggest avoiding Craigslist at all costs.

Bad experience?

I've been informed by my manager I should be able to change my shift at work next Sunday, and as I only work a few stops from Alperton, I could make it. Long shot, but if anyone has one spare ticket.

Please email me if you can help. beersfears247@yahoo.co.uk

Not fussed if not, just means I work and see happy Saints fans off to Wembley!
    Last edited by St Chalet; 18-02-2017 at 08:05 PM. Reason: Please note the rules

Most definitely.

I have mine, but a friend is after three and wants recommendations. Don't want to be the guy that makes him spaff a grand on duds!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by simo View Post
    Bad experience?
    Made a few enquiries, everyone wants money wired to their account, generic pictures of tickets lifted of the web, starts to get ****ty if you ask lots of questions etc.

I am sure there will be a few genuine sellers on there, but a whole load of scammers as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Minsk View Post
    I think you'll find more than one person willing to pay the extra 26 quid; such as me, for instance.

I'll just deduct the 26 quid from SFC for next season (i.e. not renew my membership, as it has proved to be a farce to buy one until really required).
    The question was more aimed at the moderator given the list of rules on the first post.

34. Default

If anyone can help I am still waiting on at least one, preferably two tickets. If anyone can help that would be great.

35. Default

Question.....I might be able to get a ticket for a mate from a concession ST holder who might not be able to make the game. It has full face value (90) printed on it but wondered if my mate would likely to get hassle at the stadium for not being over 65?

36. Default

Quote Originally Posted by terrypward View Post
    Most definitely.

I have mine, but a friend is after three and wants recommendations. Don't want to be the guy that makes him spaff a grand on duds!

I have three from live football tickets. He can have them for the price My Dad paid. Read back for my story if you must.

Earlsfield, United Kingdom, United Kingdom

I'm in for one, have done a few games, but have learned the pitfalls of getting others to buy tickets on my behalf!

I don't care where I sit, really. Just really must be there.

I'll add sweetener, find me a ticket and I'll give you free parking in Isleworth on the day. You can have it overnight if you want to get arseholed.

Oh, my email is greensteves@hotmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by NorthamSteve View Post
    I'll add sweetener, find me a ticket and I'll give you free parking in Isleworth on the day. You can have it overnight if you want to get arseholed.
    Please no advertising of sexual services.

Some tickets on eBay for sale

Quote Originally Posted by Avon Beach View Post
    I have one 20 concession ticket, I need to swap it for a standard price ticket is anyone interested? I will pay you the 20 difference
    I had a concession ticket for the JPT final. No one was monitoring. The stewards have better things to do.

Quote Originally Posted by September Saint View Post
    I had a concession ticket for the JPT final. No one was monitoring. The stewards have better things to do.
    I ordered 3 tickets , one adult 90 and two concessions 45 they all look exactly the same and say 90 so not sure how they are going to check anyway to be honest .

There's a pair for sale on eBay block 550 upper currently 365.00 including a new scarf, there is also three websites selling tickets links are on eBay crazy prices.
    Last edited by Toomer; 19-02-2017 at 07:58 PM.

I have mine. But looking if someone has 2 together and at some point the other person or both cannot make it. We can swap for my seat and i pay the difference.
    Just want to take the boy ( 7 ) but he has been to games with me. But i never got him a membership and as a fortnightly parent and we couldnt get to every game.. Hindsight is to buy membership as well....
    If i dont put it out there. I will never know. And would hate to see someone having the spare and I miss out..
    But am in block 545. So if can get 1 thru same turnstile as well. He can sit on lap.. We are all standing anyway :-)
    Thanks in advance.. :-)

46. Default

Quote Originally Posted by JRM View Post
    I ordered 3 tickets , one adult 90 and two concessions 45 they all look exactly the same and say 90 so not sure how they are going to check anyway to be honest .
    There is a bit of blurb somewhere saying that Wembley doesn't sell tickets and that it is the clubs responsibility. Therefore I suspect that they don't really care. How are they to know whether you have a special relationship with the club and are eligible for a concession or not?

After a ticket... absolutely anywhere!! Only sob story I have is that I was deployed in the Middle East for first few months of the season, came back and did both home and away Liverpool games using friends season ticket to purchase... not ideal now happy to pick up in Hampshire or London. Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Bridge View Post
    Some tickets on eBay for sale
    You got the item number?

Quote Originally Posted by Shance View Post
    You got the item number?
    They are probably fake so be careful

Quote Originally Posted by Shance View Post
    You got the item number?

eBay item number: 262856229521 262856208129