Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: EFL Cup Final Tickets Wanted / For Sale / Exchange

Default EFL Cup Final Tickets Wanted / For Sale / Exchange

Aware that this will go on so wanted to keep it in one place.

Some basics:

- Saintsweb takes no responsibility for any transaction
    - Tickets cannot be sold at above face value / profit
    - Those who cannot PM be mindful of leaving personal details on this thread.
    - Please edit posts to reflect where ticket is no longer needed or available.
    - We reserve the right to delete & edit posts and ban those abusing this thread.
    Last edited by St Chalet; 18-02-2017 at 03:59 PM.

I was there when Pancake went mad. 15/04/2010.

I'll go first....I need one ticket if anyone has a spare please.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I can understand if some fans sold on for more than the ticket price.
    Someone I know got a membership plus added the West Ham and Arsenal game so he could purchase on 5 matches.
    Unlucky for him now he could no longer go due to family commitments.
    Was selling it for 100 a sin?

Quote Originally Posted by Pilchards View Post
    Someone I know got a membership plus added the West Ham and Arsenal game so he could purchase on 5 matches.
    My brother in law is desperate for a ticket, if anyone can help.
    Poor bugger moved away and hasn't renewed membership this season.
    Last edited by St Chalet; 18-02-2017 at 04:01 PM.

My uncle has been to several games this season and is a member. Technically he should have qualified for a ticket way before it sold out. Unfortunately he works on a building site during the day and doesn't have a PC at home, so all his purchases have been by way of walking up to the ticket office. As a result his membership wasn't linked (he probably didn't realise the ramifications of this!) and he doesn't have a purchase history.

He's seeing if he can get a ticket through his work/colleagues/ITK contact but doubtful, so no harm flagging an interest on here.

Wanting to take my son, so looking for a pair. Happy to do the Club Wembley thing if required.

Quote Originally Posted by St Chalet View Post
    Wanting to take my son, so looking for a pair. Happy to do the Club Wembley thing if required.
    Same as St Chalet but don`t fancy the Club Wembley thing?

Looking for one

I am after 1 adult ticket if anyone can help. cheers

10. Default

I have a ticket in block 552, near the half way line, but the rest of my family are in block 549. If anyone has a single ticket in 549 (as close to row 28 as possible) then i'd like to swap! My 552 ticket is in theory a better seat.

Default One ticket needed

One adult ticket needed anywhere in Saints end. Cheers

I'm interested to get the Mods and peoples opinion on this: Is the ticket tax/membership plus the ticket price counted as face value?

I was there when Pancake went mad. 15/04/2010.

Pretty sure Arsenal/West Ham games didn't count the did they so that's his own silly fault? In any case, sorry to hear that it was such a chore for your friend to have to attend games.

Quote Originally Posted by jawillwill View Post
    Pretty sure Arsenal/West Ham games didn't count the did they so that's his own silly fault? In any case, sorry to hear that it was such a chore for your friend to have to attend games.
    Considering they did all the European games away I would say not everyone can make the weekend games.

worth a try so here goes - no sob story just after two tickets in the saints end for me and the old man

on here or 07766388837 if anything comes up - will bite your hand off!

cheers and good luck all after tickets or all those going

My older son had been a season ticket holder for around 20 years, but moved up to Wrexham a couple of years ago, so no point in a season ticket and unable to attend enough home matches. Five minutes after we had beaten Liverpool, he was on the phone asking me if I could get him a ticket, but of course I couldn't. A ticket anywhere please, at whatever price face value.

Hi 07816392697 if available

If anyone has a spare or can't go, I need either one, two or three tickets for myself, daughter and friend - any will do I'm desperate!!

Thanks very much in advance,

Jake

Blog Entries

I'd take one for a good mate of mine, unfortunately has only one solitary home game as he lives quite far away now.
    Last edited by St Chalet; 18-02-2017 at 04:04 PM.

Travelling down from Aberdeen in the hope of getting a ticket on the day but would prefer to sort it now. Any spares please reply to this and then we can start negotiating. Much appreciated

Also looking for an adult ticket

07885262745 if anyone has a spare one. Willing to pay whatever seller is asking for (within reason)

22. Default

Looking for 2 for me and my 6 year old boy who's desperate to go , gonna both travel down on the day hoping to get one if not , and that's his idea he's that desperate to go ! Willing to be a bit more but not the 300 or more each for the club Wembley ones Cheers can email me at blairjordan@fsmail.net or 07841918028

Try the other ticket thread, there was someone trying to offload 3 x Club Wembley tickets there.

Looking for a pair for my son & his mate, my son has been a STH since 2004, his mate since 2005. Both gave them up this year to go to Uni, sods law they miss out on a cup final.

Bit of a long shot but worth a go.

My ticket is in block 535, row 24, on my own.
    My 2 pals are in block 534, row 27, together.

Has anyone got a ticket on their own near my pals that wouldn't mind swapping places? We could do the swap on the day in the Green Man and I'd buy you a couple of pints for your trouble. You can email me at a.ahmad@moorefocus.com.

We have a ticket in CAT 1 seating, block 125. We would like to swap this ticket for 2 seats together. We will, obviously, make up the difference between cash prices. If you're the proud owner of 2 seats together and your mate / Dad/ wife can't go now, rather than selling the one ticket, how about upgrading to one of the best seats in the house?

Have my single ticket in Row 29 block 552, looking to swap with a single around row 26 block 549 if there's anyone interested.

I have in which I'm prepared to give away, in exchange for the best sob story. Don't feel it fair to charge somebody, but will only give it to somebody who really deserves it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by sotonjoe View Post
    I have in which I'm prepared to give away, in exchange for the best sob story. Don't feel it fair to charge somebody, but will only give it to somebody who really deserves it.

You'd absolutely make my little nephews year....

He's only 5 and has just discovered a 'passion' for football (and saints) his mates support Chelsea / Liverpool / united ect.. and it'd be fantastic for you to support the 'next generation' of saints supporters!

Worth a try aye.

30. Default EFL Cup Final Tickets Wanted / For Sale / Exchange

I am after a singleticket in block 125 if you struggle to get a pair I would take the single off you as I am able to get one for my son in this block and trying to get one close, let me know on 07841918028 or blairjordan@fsmail.net
    Last edited by St Chalet; 18-02-2017 at 04:25 PM.

31. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Pantiles View Post
    We have a ticket in CAT 1 seating, block 125. We would like to swap this ticket for 2 seats together. We will, obviously, make up the difference between cash prices. If you're the proud owner of 2 seats together and your mate / Dad/ wife can't go now, rather than selling the one ticket, how about upgrading to one of the best seats in the house?
    I am after a singleticket in block 125 if you struggle to get a pair I would take the single off you as I am able to get one for my son in this block and trying to get one close, don't mind paying a bit extra, let me know on 07841918028 or blairjordan@fsmail.net

If I banned Heisenberg?

If I banned Heisenberg?

Thats not a sob story but wish it was a true one
    Last edited by ALWAYS_SFC; 17-02-2017 at 04:15 PM.

I would absolutely love a ticket if anyone has one spare, I don't care where it is (beggars not choosing and all that).

Very honorable of you if that's the case.

I don't have anything good other than I an a younger saints fan (25), am studying full-time on a very intensive research-based PhD in London (50+ hours a week), and so haven't been able to acrue games to be able to buy a ticket at a fair price with my membership. I would love to go, but I can't afford the reselling prices (because I need to eat!). My sob-factor could include the fact I would love to go with my Uncle who has waited years to see Saints in another final and it would mean the world to go with him (even if we're not in the same bit).

35. Default

Anyone old or infirmed (or both) who would like to swap for our front row tickets and not have people stood up in front of you apart from the lino?

Cant do singles or upper tier, but have 7 to swap. They are in Block 141 so as near as possible please.

36. Default

If I banned Heisenberg?
    Why would you ban someone who quite obviously isn't a troll or WUM....?

If I banned Heisenberg?
    Now that is a good cause... and deserving! :-)

If the purchaser pays the 100 but doesn't get the benefit of the membership or other tickets then yes it is touting and illegal. Simple as that as the price is above face value of what they are getting

I have a single ticket in row 21 of block 530, looking to swap with a single ticket around row 27 in block 532 so my brother can sit with us.

Medals, Trophy Lallana can also earn at Southampton- Andy Durman 16/05/14
    Blog Entries

If I banned Heisenberg?
    If I give you my ticket can I be king mod for a day? My mod rulings can't be altered though.

41. Default

Very keen for 1, 2 or 3 tickets. timellery@hotmail.com.

Quote Originally Posted by Saxon View Post
    I would absolutely love a ticket if anyone has one spare, I don't care where it is (beggars not choosing and all that).

Very honorable of you if that's the case.

I don't have anything good other than I an a younger saints fan (25), am studying full-time on a very intensive research-based PhD in London (50+ hours a week), and so haven't been able to acrue games to be able to buy a ticket at a fair price with my membership. I would love to go, but I can't afford the reselling prices (because I need to eat!). My sob-factor could include the fact I would love to go with my Uncle who has waited years to see Saints in another final and it would mean the world to go with him (even if we're not in the same bit).
    Give it to Saxon the Student.

Quote Originally Posted by Fan The Flames View Post
    Give it to Saxon the Student.
    Students should automatically be disregarded due to them being lazy and not arsed to get a job.

My parents dragged me kicking and screaming up to scotland at a very young age!...need i say anymore. I only manage 1 home game a season with a couple away games....

Just one ticket for me required.

Can pay cash or sexual favours.

I've got Bad AIDS.

47. Default

Long shot, i know.

1 Ticket please - will arrange a courier.

48. Default

I'm skint, signed off work due to my back and couldn't manage the journey if you gave it to me.
    Pitiful.

Desperate please from an exile with small children. Got a pass out for final day. One ticket needed if anyone can help. Can pick up on the day or Cambridgeshire area. Broachy84@gmail.com

I've got mine but I'd like one for my mate Fat Dave simply for the reason he's fat and he's called Dave.