Old saints fan needs some help

saintnick

I don't do this post thing. I enjoy reading your views. But I need some help from some more tech savy people. I have booked mine and my 3 children's tickets to Wembley and would love to get them the white shirt. Where can I buy it please? If someone could post a link? I would be very greateful.

I'm sure the club would have loved to have made a few bob selling this 'cup final' shirt but it was never intended for anything other than the one-off game at Bournemouth. It was the players choice to resurrect it for Wembley but there was never going to be enough time to mass produce it in and get it out on time.

Anyways, if it's anything thing like the last time we played in the League Cup Final, 17th March 1979, it snowed for the week before and we'll all be wearing thick winter coats!

The Sash is Gash. At best it makes one look like a runner at a school sports day, at worse a gargoyle trying to be a beauty queen. If you want to wear a Saints Kit may I humbly suggest the red and white stripes as worn by the greats such as Mat Le Tissier, Ron Davies, Mick Channon, Martin Chivers etc etc and every Saint for the last 130 years.

UA couldn't turn them around from their SE Asia sweatshops in time. Still, allows the club to flog off their surplus home shirts.

This and this. The Foundation will likely auction some off like the 'Newcastle' yellows.

Given this is the third time in five years back in the Prem we've had to resort to an un-purchasable 3rd kit I'd be surprised if we didn't produce one for sale next year.

The Sash is Gash. At best it makes one look like a runner at a school sports day, at worse a gargoyle trying to be a beauty queen. If you want to wear a Saints Kit may I humbly suggest the red and white stripes as worn by the greats such as Mat Le Tissier, Ron Davies, Mick Channon, Martin Chivers etc etc and every Saint for the last 130 years.

Spot on!