Pre Cup Final Beers - Wembley or Central?

St Louis

We will be in Wembley, getting a private coach up that a mate has organised so just have to make do with a massive queue for overpriced pints of carlsberg in a plastic container! Mind you I quite like the hassle free option of getting there early it's swings and roundabouts I guesss.

We will be in Wembley, getting a private coach up that a mate has organised so just have to make do with a massive queue for overpriced pints of carlsberg in a plastic container! Mind you I quite like the hassle free option of getting there early it's swings and roundabouts I guesss.

If you're getting there early then the 20 minute tube journey back towards central is an option, surely?

If you're getting there early then the 20 minute tube journey back towards central is an option, surely?

Yes but I know due to the size of group and mix of ages plus my general reluctance to leave we'll end up staying in Wembley.

Harrow Borough FC is a few minutes walk from Northolt Park Station which is one stop fro. Wembley Stadium Station. Friendly large bar with Hot food bar, .Real Ale, Pool & Darts

Will it be plastic glasses, spoke to the bloke at Wealdstone & he claims the police insist on it if your doing a park for Wembley type event

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mods, this thread title is misleading, can you change the title to "Nah nah, Ive got better pre match plans than you thread" and put in the Willy Waving section of this forum.

You don't need thread of in the title. I'm not saying where we'll be drinking for fear of being mobbed.

Hmm, after reading all the replies, I'm at a loss as to what I should do before the game.

This is the first time I'm going to a game on my own. I kinda want to get involved in the pre-match atmosphere, but without knowing where might be good to go to, I may well just go to the game and sack off the pre-match antics.

I'll probably try Baker Street/Marylebone area first, then may head towards Wembley to see what's cooking around there.

If you see me, I'll be the one nursing a pint on my own, wearing a Paddington bear coat.

The question is, how long will it take to get away from Wembley with the transport clag? If we do win I've got to remember I'm staying with my very-aged mum...

Depends on a number of factors. If we're 3-0 down with a few minutes to go then not long at all. If it goes to the last minute and you hang around to see either team lift the cup it will be up to 45 minutes to get on a tube.

Hmm, after reading all the replies, I'm at a loss as to what I should do before the game.

This is the first time I'm going to a game on my own. I kinda want to get involved in the pre-match atmosphere, but without knowing where might be good to go to, I may well just go to the game and sack off the pre-match antics.

I'll probably try Baker Street/Marylebone area first, then may head towards Wembley to see what's cooking around there.

If you see me, I'll be the one nursing a pint on my own, wearing a Paddington bear coat.

Just get chatting to any group in red and white stripes, no one is going to be in the mood to tell you to p1ss off

First I will have some beers on the train. Then I will have some beers in a pub that is open early. Then I will have some beers in another pub. Finally, there is a third pub. If we win I will go to the pub, but if we lose I will go to the pub. The aim surely is to have 15 beers before kick off, which rules out The Green Man as you can't get served. Also, it will have people wearing replica kits.