Koeman - still a c**t.

alpine_saint

Oi ****chops you don't know that.

Anyway what Koeman said was to be expected of a manager. But you also have to factor in the sad **** Everton fans reaction should he say anything else. Remember the red Christmas tree, **** me I thought we had some sad idiots (as witnessed on here) but the red Christmas tree rant was embarrassing.

I agree with what Koeman said tbh . Its in Evertons interest to have an extra europa cup place . Little surprised at the reaction on here though .

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

Haha what a typical CB Fry reply. Can't argue his point to save his life. If in doubt bring out the waaah waahs. No wonder nobody takes you seriously on here. You're just an idiot with no clue about football. All you have said you have created your self. Nowhere did I say why can't we be a city. But would that be the city who finished 3 points ahead of us last season? The Liverpool who finished below us last season and were only 2 points above us the season before? Or the Spurs who finished 4 points ahead of us that year? Like you say brilliant stuff mate.

I don't know if you saw but we were ranked 22 in the recent clubs money list? That's better than 'big' clubs like Benfica, Galatasary etc. Even more than those sleeping giants our previous manager left us for. That's a higher revenue than Inter etc but you are right we should do what those teams around us last season did and sell 3 or 4 of the teams best players....after all we are only little old Southampton.

Again, you're all over the shop. Sure, it's me that can't argue a point.

We've got a strategy that is proven to work - keep wages under control, let players that want to leave go for a good price. Replace with the next lot who, all being well, will also prove to be CL level class. Get them when they're hungry and ambitious to be elite. Sell well, invest well. 8th, 7th, 6th. Arguably the most successful era in our entire history.

You've written off that very successful strategy as "roulette" but when pressed to show me a club who isn't playing roulette, you can't, or you just name clubs that are far bigger and richer than us. Round of applause.

Your point about how close we got to those clubs proves my point, not yours. It ain't roulette, it's a bloody successful strategy.

Yeah, we're mid table right now but then why wouldn't we be, it's pretty normal kind of position for us. Your non-roulette clubs - Liverpool, Spurs, City, United - are all underperforming this season and before relative to their size and spend. Some are hugely underperforming, season after season after season.

They're allowed to underperform then, and you drool over them, but Southampton never are?

No club our size has been more consistently successful across as we have over these last few seasons. Go back 20 years of the Premier League of a club that's been top eight 3 times in a row and kept it going and going and going. Bolton got close, Fulham a bit, Middlesbrough. Even clubs far bigger: Newcastle, Villa couldn't do it. Leicester win the league, keep their players, spend a fortune and wake up this morning in the relegation zone. It's effing difficult. But we have a strategy, the best strategy, to keep us competitive and hungry.

Not fu cking roulette in any way at all.

Keep trying. I'm off to Wembley.

Edited by CB Fry

Again, you're all over the shop. Sure, it's me that can't argue a point.

We've got a strategy that is proven to work - keep wages under control, let players that want to leave go for a good price. Replace with the next lot who, all being well, will also prove to be CL level class. Get them when they're hungry and ambitious to be elite. Sell well, invest well. 8th, 7th, 6th. Arguably the most successful era in our entire history.

You've written off that very successful strategy as "roulette" but when pressed to show me a club who isn't playing roulette, you can't, or you just name clubs that are far bigger and richer than us. Round of applause.

Your point about how close we got to those clubs proves my point, not yours. It ain't roulette, it's a bloody successful strategy.

Yeah, we're mid table right now but then why wouldn't we be, it's pretty normal kind of position for us. Your non-roulette clubs - Liverpool, Spurs, City, United - are all underperforming this season and before relative to their size and spend. Some are hugely underperforming, season after season after season.

They're allowed to underperform then, and you drool over them, but Southampton never are?

No club our size has been more consistently successful across as we have over these last few seasons. Go back 20 years of the Premier League of a club that's been top eight 3 times in a row and kept it going and going and going. Bolton got close, Fulham a bit, Middlesbrough. Even clubs far bigger: Newcastle, Villa couldn't do it. Leicester win the league, keep their players, spend a fortune and wake up this morning in the relegation zone. It's effing difficult. But we have a strategy, the best strategy, to keep us competitive and hungry.

Not fu cking roulette in any way at all.

Keep trying. I'm off to Wembley.

Good one mate.

I'm already there. Where are you and I will come say hi? :)