Saints V Man United - EFL Cup Final Match Thread

St Chalet

I'm happy with that first half performance. Scored twice, had a couple of decent opportunities for Tadic and JWP. Royally f***ing ****ed off with the linesman for intervening for what should have been a perfectly decent first goal. Stephens perhaps lucky to avoid a straight red? It's not over yet.

Proud of how we are playing, we are the far better team

Seriously wondering about Forster though. Could have done better with both goals.

For me the offside was correct. Linesman couldnt tell if the ball was coming to Barry or Bertrand.

You'd be one of the few thinking that offside call was correct. Agree, Forster is something of a liability. Ward-Prowse has played well apart from the defensive lapses leading to their second goal - Boufal must come on sooner than later.

Expect we might see Caceres for Stephens this half.

I personally think if we can take this game to extra time then we stand a bloody good chance of winning as we'll have fresher legs. All to play for. (And I hate to say it but I thought it was game over after their second. Our defence gave them too much room.)

UTS!