Krueger's interviews are back!

Wimborne_saint

http://talksport.com/football/ralph-krueger-tells-talksport-there-will-be-no-southampton-fire-sale-summer-and-club-have - Appeared on Talksport this morning, here's the full 11 minutes

Sounds like Ross Wilson will be staying. Pretty positive on VVD staying too, although I am not getting my hopes up as we hear this every year around this time!

Edited by Wimborne_saint

http://talksport.com/football/ralph-krueger-tells-talksport-there-will-be-no-southampton-fire-sale-summer-and-club-have - Appeared on Talksport this morning, here's the full 11 minutes

Sounds like Ross Wilson will be staying. Pretty positive on VVD staying too, although I am not getting my hopes up as we hear this every year around this time!

yikes 11 minutes of Ralph :scared:

Was more positive about VVD staying than Wilson, though you can never really tell.

Not a bad interview overall, though there was one classic ralphism: Why spend money when you can keep players together and develop long-term synergies :lol:

Edited by shurlock

- team hurting

- fans great

- learning

- no fear

- commericial activity blabla

- dont use owners money

- summer will be quiet

- exciting football

- next level? Continue to develop youth

- synergies

- manager needs time

- VVD: keep group together, VVD committed for longterm

- Wilson: People wil come and go, ross is committed. Media talk, no talks with rangers

All felt a bit same old same old

Great interview. Cheers for posting.

To be honest, it probably will be a quiet summer on our front.

However, with Gabbiadini, we have a real star.

Him and VVD in the same team and we will be a match for most teams.

Next season, there will be few excuses to do well in the league.

Every time I get excited about Gabba I temper it with memories of Marek Saganowski.

VvD will not be a saint next season

Every time I get excited about Gabba I temper it with memories of Marek Saganowski.

I Know what you mean, main difference was Saganowski was on loan and played like a devil. Then when we signed him permanently he reached under his sofa for his pipe and slippers.

This boy has been told by his agent, that we are his best route to the big money........ "play like a demon and you could be on your bike to a 6 figure weekly salary this time next year"

Guess that makes us a pair of cynics (optimists with experience).

VvD will not be a saint next season

Is this your opinion or a fact ?

How can it possibly be a fact? Such a silly reply.

Personally I think he's right. While we gave him that extension last year with a view on keeping him for three seasons, I think he's got just too good too quickly. He'd get into the Man city side and I think they or someone will pay at least £50m. At which point he's gone.

How can it possibly be a fact? Such a silly reply.

Personally I think he's right. While we gave him that extension last year with a view on keeping him for three seasons, I think he's got just too good too quickly. He'd get into the Man city side and I think they or someone will pay at least £50m. At which point he's gone.

Oh for an irony emoji a Sorry the irony in my post didn't come across , [emoji6]

Oh for an irony emoji a Sorry the irony in my post didn't come across , [emoji6]

FFS its sarcasm, NOT irony. Learn what the word means and how it should be used in context before sharing your ignorance. Bit of a pet hate of mine.

FFS its sarcasm, NOT irony. Learn what the word means and how it should be used in context before sharing your ignorance. Bit of a pet hate of mine.

Thanks my life has been improved by your grammar lesson I stand corrected weirdo !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let us not forget that we have yet to really see what Boufal can do. I'm convinced he will be better player for us than Mane.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk