Pictures and videos from Wembley.

bowers-sfc

Sorry if I've missed the post with all these in, but if you'd like to share any of your best bits from yesterday?

I know we had a similar thread when we won the jpt, and yes I know we didn't win but would still be good to have it all in once place.

Particularly if anybody has a good photo maybe from club Wembley in the man united end of the lights on for Markus?

Thanks

Sorry if I've missed the post with all these in, but if you'd like to share any of your best bits from yesterday?

I know we had a similar thread when we won the jpt, and yes I know we didn't win but would still be good to have it all in once place.

Particularly if anybody has a good photo maybe from club Wembley in the man united end of the lights on for Markus?

Thanks

df31998cfadbd46b3bb3ecb9e9cbc3de.jpg

Just one of my boy at his first game

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A guy from work was sat in club wembley towards the other end of the stadium and he got a few photos, he sent them to me and I've stuck them up here for anyone that is interested...http://imgur.com/a/doWce

A few highlights:

0HvsxLp.jpg

e0iDOzC.jpg

MjGBNbm.jpg

quGSdqP.jpg

Third pic demonstrates it best - look at the far side of the stadium where the line of stewards is standing. To the left are Man U plastics and to the right are Saints Fans.

Says it all.

So many great photos and videos have been popping up all over the place.

Can we create a poll one here for top ten photos and videos to see who has the best fan (real life) memories, no news paper fancy stuff

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk