Ron Koeman

Saint Fan CaM

With the amount of sh*t you slung at Koeman for being clueless all of last season, if we can't get a better manager than that then we might as well sack off next season now. :rolleyes:

I've never pretended to like him . I don't rate him at all but we ended up 6th .

Most on here seem convinced that we will just hire a better manager and continue our climb up the table .

Better managers cost more than we would usually spend . They also want better players as well .

Many on here claim that Saints are a massively attractive team to manage but we survive on a budget . We sell our best players and replace with cheaped alternatives. Our wage structure is one of the lowest etc .

Pursuading a new quality manager to take up the challenge may be tougher than we think .

My feelings towards Koeman are irrelevant. I think we have made a mistake letting him go now rather than next season

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

- again desperate measures to make yourselves feel better. we aren't concerned one bit about the cost. Moshiri knows what hes doing with his money.

cant wait to come to your're place next season, maybe you will have a full house?

I've been to your ground and the atmosphere is **** with a few sporadic rounds of a highly original Eveerton Everton.

Your support is frankly crap so don't start taking the **** about our ground being full because it normally always is and every premier league away end when we play you ****wit.

I've never pretended to like him . I don't rate him at all but we ended up 6th .

Most on here seem convinced that we will just hire a better manager and continue our climb up the table .

Better managers cost more than we would usually spend . They also want better players as well .

Many on here claim that Saints are a massively attractive team to manage but we survive on a budget . We sell our best players and replace with cheaped alternatives. Our wage structure is one of the lowest etc .

Pursuading a new quality manager to take up the challenge may be tougher than we think .

My feelings towards Koeman are irrelevant. I think we have made a mistake letting him go now rather than next season

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

So you don't like him, rate him and by luck?? we got to 6th despite selling and getting in cheaper alternatives yet you think we will get in a worse manager....don't contradict yourself much do you.