Victoria Pendleton

alpine_saint

• 3 weeks later...

Never have I seem such luscious, well formed, strong thighs as Pendleton's.

Every stroke, every flex just gives me the horn.

Yup, she's could crack a nut with those thighs. That said, she's got scary eyes. You wouldn't like her when she's mad.

Might as well get used to Laura Trott though, seeing as VP's retired now. Trott's not a bad 'un, that's for sure. In fact, she's quite cute.

And Laura Robson would get a pwning too.

Reminiscing, the Olympics were, on a whole, great for a perv. I miss them.

Yup, she's could crack a nut with those thighs. That said, she's got scary eyes. You wouldn't like her when she's mad.

Might as well get used to Laura Trott though, seeing as VP's retired now. Trott's not a bad 'un, that's for sure. In fact, she's quite cute.

It's the thighs that do it for me too. Remember the Bond film where Famke Jannsen tries to crush Bonds napper with her thighs, well i have a slightly less violent image of the lucious Pendleton with my bacon.

Whilst we are on the subject of hornbag cyclists, i'd also like to give a shout out for Lizzie Armistead. Overlooked, but scrubs up very well.

http://www.zimbio.com/pictures/Pk8C2oqVHDh/Team+Great+Britain+gold+medalists+Dani+King/8AfaYSzprX2/Lizzie+Armitstead

I always imagined your good self dancing around the asian areas of the olympic village, dancing gangnam style, and offering emo makeovers in return for favours?