Victoria Pendleton

alpine_saint

Looks like King Tut. Dont get the attraction with her.

_44217352_composite416x280.jpg

Yes, me too. Victoria looks dirty, Jessica looks like a little girl, albeit with a fabulous sinewy body, if you like that sort of thing. And for all those knocking Rebecca Adlington, Jessica actually has a bit of a beak too.

Yes, me too. Victoria looks dirty, Jessica looks like a little girl, albeit with a fabulous sinewy body, if you like that sort of thing. And for all those knocking Rebecca Adlington, Jessica actually has a bit of a beak too.

It's not like you to be negative Alpine, what's up?

Who would you say is a good looking Olympian then?

Edited by Tokyo-Saint
Was a bit negative about being a bit negative so asked a question to make it less negative.

Top Olympic totty for me so far - Ranomi Kromowidjojo, Dutch swimmer. More than a touch of Klass about her.

Not bad but has big teeth. The best so far for me is either the Dutch hockey team or Ennis. The pancake maker stomach is a bit of a turn off but I am sure she'd get used to it.

Hang on.... can Dune delete it or was it deleted? Has Dune disappeared? Will he ever be seen or heard from again?

Colin's post was deleted as well..... how long before mine disappear?

Bear.... you got my back? If I fall into the vortex you have to help me out.

He seems to have got demoted innit. Or spat his dummy out and demanded his fiver back.

I'll start a thred bout it like i did with dogs. We should get answers from the mods within 4-6 weeks.

He deserved it this time. Can't sympathise.

Shhhh!

Did I mention he's a "registered user" now? I think I did but I'm the only one that seems to find that interesting! It's like a halfway house. It's a yellow card.

I dunno exactly what he done, but I am thinking cut the guy some slack. He's made like 18,000 posts the odd one was bound to be a stinker.

I don't quite see the resemblance between Scissorhands and KJT...or am I missing something here?

You are missing something.

Obviously I can not say the comparison as I will end up the same way. However it is not a massive stretch of the imagination to see which typical racial comparison he made. He is either very naive, very stupid or very racist to post that. Possibly a mix of all of the above.

You are missing something.

Obviously I can not say the comparison as I will end up the same way. However it is not a massive stretch of the imagination to see which typical racial comparison he made. He is either very naive, very stupid or very racist to post that. Possibly a mix of all of the above.

Jesus christ, what an absolute c*nt. Good riddance.

• 2 weeks later...

Resurrecting this thread reminded me how we've all got to be vigilant for racists guys! Dune was posting on here for years before we tracked him down!

Has anyone else got any leads? I see this guy posting on the main board called "Sambosa75" or something I think we need to keep a watch on him! Also pap said Turkish posts under a racist name on Ugly Inside! We need to watch him too!

Resurrecting this thread reminded me how we've all got to be vigilant for racists guys! Dune was posting on here for years before we tracked him down!

Has anyone else got any leads? I see this guy posting on the main board called "Sambosa75" or something I think we need to keep a watch on him! Also pap said Turkish posts under a racist name on Ugly Inside! We need to watch him too!

Derry was casually indulging in a little racism on the main board, sticking it to the Uruguayans. I've got my beady eyes all over him.