Pompey tickets.. SOLD OUT

Joey-deacons-left-nut

That means the last 3 home games of 2012 in the Championship are/will be all sold out full houses - will make for 3 superb atmospheres!

Time for us all to be the 12th man, make it as hostile as hell for all 3 teams.

Imagine all the balloons and comical wigs will leave the opposition players and fans terrified.

Closed the tab on my PC so lost it but the article is still on the mobile site, and says...

2n8ztxw.jpg

Fingers crossed that's the reason it's been deleted, and the article will go back up shortly without that bit in it. If this turns out to be the case I'm screwed as I'm up in London until Saturday, standard Ticket Office shambles!

I can probably get down there on Friday as it's a bank holiday and I'm off work but it's a 100 mile round trip! But that's not the point....I phoned up and they said they were available for collection on the day. They will be getting an invoice for the petrol if they've cocked up in their prior communication.

Right. Just been on the phone with the ticket office and they confirmed that they will be open from 9am on Saturday to 'just before the game'.

I mentioned the conflicting advice on the Internet, and was told that it was incorrect.

Very decent seats they are, close to half way line, one of the best views in the ground.

I think those seats are normally club comp' seats. I'd imagine they have moved the players guests etc into the spare corporate seats & released those for sale. (As they did for Doncaster)

That means the last 3 home games of 2012 in the Championship are/will be all sold out full houses - will make for 3 superb atmospheres!

I'm beginning to worry about getting a ticket for the first match of next season now, as I always try and be over then (Italy's too hot in August). With full houses what will the average crowd for the season be - 25/26k? One of our statto's will know off the top of their head!

Right. Just been on the phone with the ticket office and they confirmed that they will be open from 9am on Saturday to 'just before the game'.

I mentioned the conflicting advice on the Internet, and was told that it was incorrect.

Cool - cheers for that pap.

Your best bet would be to email them. Then take a copy of reply!

Nice idea in theory......but that would only work if they could be arsed to respond to the THREE emails I have already sent to them over the last week on this very matter!

I personally prefer sitting (well standing) about half way back but moved for the Preston game and I thought it was decent. Still, it's better than nothing which is the other option.

halfway back is definitely 'perfect' i agree. I'd rather go backwards than forwards though from there though My season ticket is in ff which is a shade too far back imo but it's right on the halfway line which makes up for it!

I wanted to find out how many pompey fans had yet to buy their coach tickets but the Pompey OS doesn't say. I notice they've yet another special offer for the Millwall game. Pompey online is down for "maintenance": perhaps not paying is contagious down there?

I wanted to find out how many pompey fans had yet to buy their coach tickets but the Pompey OS doesn't say. I notice they've yet another special offer for the Millwall game. Pompey online is down for "maintenance": perhaps not paying is contagious down there?

saw 150 quoted

I wanted to find out how many pompey fans had yet to buy their coach tickets but the Pompey OS doesn't say.

Their OS said "more than 150" yesterday. Add that to a similar amount of unsold match tickets and there'll be about 300 empty seats on Saturday.

is Reading sold out?

I'm beginning to worry about getting a ticket for the first match of next season now, as I always try and be over then (Italy's too hot in August). With full houses what will the average crowd for the season be - 25/26k? One of our statto's will know off the top of their head!

Hope / pray that any of your UK friends / relatives who are Season Ticket Holders are either going on holiday or play cricket for a local team - always used to work for me back in the days of The Dell and Prem SMS Days!!

Also STH can normally buy tickets for you before they go on general sale. Or hope we play Wigan 1st game - The Pompey of The North for support!!

FFS, does anyone in the ticket office know what the f/ck they are doing?????????

Here it says Portsmouth tickets must be collected prior to the matchday.

http://www.saintsfc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10280~2618996,00.html

I was told they could be picked up 1 hr before k/o on the day.

WFT is going on ?????????????

I'm screwed if theý don't issue tickets on the day LIKE THEY SAID THEY WOULD

FFS, does anyone in the ticket office know what the f/ck they are doing?????????

If that is true then it makes no sense, as they only sell tickets for the days game after one hour before kick-off...so if you can't purchase due to the sell out, and can't collect, what are they doing for that hour?

I was told you can collect on the day. They cant turf us all away when were all queuing up lets face it

I am sure you will all be ok, but the ticket office is situated next too............. Could well be the OB don't want a large congregation of Saints fans so close, metal walls or not (I am right in thinking the metal walls didn't really work last time)

They have certainly dished out mixed information on this.

That article you quote is from 27th FEBRUARY! If they think a sentence tucked away in article from over a month ago somehow usurps the verbal information to the contrary that the Ticket Office have been giving people when purchasing tickets recently then they are at best fools and at worst breaking consumer law. If there are collection restrictions on something they are selling then those restrictions need to be highlighted AT THE TIME OF PURCHASE. They weren't.

All that said, I'm half tempted to ignore the verbal information I and others have received over the phone and pick the darn things up on Friday anyway....which would mean two 100 mile round trips within the space of 24 hours.

Will see if the offical Saints twitter account and/or Sibley are saying anything about it too.

And this article, published a day later on 28th FEBRUARY mentions nothing about collection restrictions: http://www.saintsfc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10280~2618424,00.html

Portsmouth Home - Ticket Details Confirmed

Posted on: Tue 28 Feb 2012

Supporters who purchase tickets for Saints' home match with Doncaster Rovers on Saturday 24th March will gain priority for the Portsmouth fixture.

This is a fantastic opportunity for supporters to take their place at two of the final four home Championship games as the exciting finale to the campaign intensifies.

December's 1-1 draw at Portsmouth denied Saints the early bragging rights, but a return to home soil on Saturday 7th April at 1pm kicks off a dramatic last month of the season for Nigel Adkins' men.

• From 10am on Sunday 4th March 2011/12 Season Ticket Holders will be able to purchase one additional ticket for Portsmouth when buying for Doncaster.

We can also confirm that tickets for any Disabled Customers registered on the database will also be available from this time.

• From 10am on Sunday 11th March, remaining tickets for the Portsmouth game will be available to supporters on our database only when purchasing for Doncaster.

Due to the nature of this fixture, please note that season ticket moves will NOT be available for this game. Tickets purchased for both matches will be non transferable. No duplicates / reprints on Season Ticket or Match tickets will be issued.

Tickets can be purchased via the ticket office and the telephone booking line (0800 2800 050) only.

Tickets will NOT be available to purchase online or from our WestQuay store for the Portsmouth fixture.

And that last sentence turned out to be incorrect....

Just rang up and they restated that tickets can be collected on the matchday but to leave yourself plenty of time as a lot of people will be also be collecting tickets.

Cheers. Call me old fashioned but maybe they should put a short article up on the OS to clarify that the article on 27th Feb contained incorrect information? Just a thought....

Actually, thinking about it, I wouldn't be surprised if they are "under orders" not to announce (aka Shout from the rooftops) that the TO is open for collections on Saturday morning as they probably want as many people as possible to get it out of the way before then, to avoid too many people defering until the Saturday. Would perhaps explain why they have ignored my written requests for info (Email, tweets). Either that or they don't like me....

Just collected ticket for Saturday (thought I was working up until Monday, result for me). Now it is in the family centre, are you able to walk freely into the kingsland from there or is it blocked off? I have a mate who will have a spare seat as his boy is not going so would be handy to walk up to where he is.