Sunderland Away Match Thread

St Chalet

To be honest. We haven't needed him today. No need to bring him on just because.

Exactly. Once we brought on Long we were never going to bring him on as well. Maybe the rumours of him not being too happy are true? To be honest, with Gabbi showing promise, Austin to come back, Gallagher to come back and Long providing a different option off the bench I would be surprised to see him leave in the summer.

Exactly. Once we brought on Long we were never going to bring him on as well. Maybe the rumours of him not being too happy are true? To be honest, with Gabbi showing promise, Austin to come back, Gallagher to come back and Long providing a different option off the bench I would be surprised to see him leave in the summer.

Good point, I forgot about Gallagher. He has promise. Gabbi, Gallagher, Austin, and Long (along with little Thierry of course) is really pretty good.

Are you watching? Are you watching?

Are you watching AlpineSaint?

I'm sure he'll be on later to commend the team. Much like those that usually criticise the team. Mark my words, they'll all be logging on in their droves later to praise "their" team...

Booom! Just back from golf (won) so double delight seeing the score.

Have Sunderland been poor or we good or bit of both?

Barry with the double? Sweet

Hopefully burns any relegation fears

Oh fuk off, just fuk off....

Sent from my Hudl 2 using Tapatalk