If you thought Keith and Amy was bad

Mole

Basically Keith had a girlfriend and was taken in by someone called Amy. Whether she was a real female or imaginary I have no idea. Anyway the email correspondance was posted online on b-anter I believe. The most amusing parts for me are the ones alluding to turnstile A and talking about having sex in a wood and not pulling out, just cuddling. Lol I need to find these and have another read :)

S4E closed down after all of the **** Keith got after putting his full support unquestioningly behind Wilde. He went a bit warning/ban happy with all those who disagreed with him and started getting a lot of abuse. Surely most fans can remember all the **** he was getting just before the board closed, I don't remember anything about those emails but I do remember the abuse and accusations about him getting freebies and preferential treatment in return for being Wilde's "puppet". The email stuff came later.

S4E closed down after all of the **** Keith got after putting his full support unquestioningly behind Wilde. He went a bit warning/ban happy with all those who disagreed with him and started getting a lot of abuse. Surely most fans can remember all the **** he was getting just before the board closed, I don't remember anything about those emails but I do remember the abuse and accusations about him getting freebies and preferential treatment in return for being Wilde's "puppet". The email stuff came later.

S4E closed the day after the emails were leaked. There was a combination of things but that was the straw that broke the camel's back.

mark loves amy was a classic

I think those emails were what finally did it for saintsforever...but saying that, keith did not help himself and left himself open for people to have a pop when he went around banning/warning people who questioned wilde (ironic really now)...

saintlee stopped posting as well....i liked him

I wonder what usernames keith and saintlee use now though as I bet they still visit this place..