Im trying to sleep

saint_stevo

**** me that was the most middle class middle age concert i have ever been to. i feltlike i'd died inside. guillemots and rem were excellent, editors played the same joy division cover 12 times. the crowd were nonchalant *****s. i knew i'd made a mistake when the barman said to the bloke in front of me "sorry mate no pimms". i wanted to hurt everyone in the crowd. cunts.

**** me that was the most middle class middle age concert i have ever been to. i feltlike i'd died inside. guillemots and rem were excellent, editors played the same joy division cover 12 times. the crowd were nonchalant *****s. i knew i'd made a mistake when the barman said to the bloke in front of me "sorry mate no pimms". i wanted to hurt everyone in the crowd. cunts.

Serves you right. If REM were any more MOR they'd have to have cats eyes installed.

is the swear filter allowing cunts now????

i'll take that as a yes

CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS :D

(i do actually HATE that word)

Didn't go to the concert - i saw them at Cardiff during the 'monster tour' and that was enough for me. They were good but really not interested and I can't believe much has changed since. I actually like a lot of REM and up till Green (maybe Out of Time) they did some good stuff it's not been great since though.

The RB is a shocking venue, anyone who saw Oasis there a few years ago would know that. Although the Neil Diamond concert a few months back was awesome but his people bought their own outdoor acoustic equipment I believe.

It was sh*t last night because it was filled with 10,000 Jillyannes. And Oasis was sh*t because it was filled with 10,000 StuRomseySaints.

TBF, I'm not really a fan of either. I went to see Guillemots who were vastly underappreciated by the baldy tw*ts with picnic hampers who decided to camp out at the front from 4:30 to see REM (who were on about 8:30). ****s.

What's more, I feel like sh*t today.