Norty words!

Crouchie's Lawyer

Im pretty sure we used to be able to say f00king with o's before the grande re-opening, which got me thinking if there were any other bad words which have be added to the ****'d list?

the 3 main ones SFC seem to be starred up still but variations??

****e

Ah! Even the popular clothes brand is now starred! And nut with a c infront is too!

Dear Mr Exit2,

Please amend the swear filter sensibly.

fu ck is not a swear word and will be treating ALL instances of fu or ck as swear words... so check would become che**.

Also, i dont think arsecandles is really too rude.

Love Mr Baj

xx

Dear Mr Exit2,

Please amend the swear filter sensibly.

fu ck is not a swear word and will be treating ALL instances of fu or ck as swear words... so check would become che**.

Also, i dont think **********s is really too rude.

Love Mr Baj

xx

I know I know :) Im sat here in my office cracked up at the different variations coming through

I know I know :) Im sat here in my office cracked up at the different variations coming through

Its alright for you, you get to see the starred out words for what they are. We just have to guess!

Can The Muppet Show not be exempt from the swear filter? Most of what is talked about in here is **** so seems only fair we can type it too?

He cannot afford it here

http://www.saintsweb.co.uk/forum/member.php?u=832

You lie. He is a full member. And i see Papa Shango has been checking him out too. I feel like he doesn't fancy me so much anymore if he's looking at other guys...

I want to request that Scotteh changes that facebook group...as i look a chump being a member of an Appreciation Society for a website that no longer exists...