Dealing in Shares, Not Saints related.

Colinjb

Need some advice, and considering the recent palava on here, it's surely a good place to ask.

I am considering investing some money in shares of a company I know well, they have recently taken a massive dip in price over the last few years after acquiring a few competitors and suffering resulting loses, but are now in a prime position to bounce back.

What I want to know is:

1) How do I buy

2) Once they reach a value i'm a) Happy with or B) Desperate to sell over, how easy is it to take the new value and run?

Cheers.

Need some advice, and considering the recent palava on here, it's surely a good place to ask.

I am considering investing some money in shares of a company I know well, they have recently taken a massive dip in price over the last few years after acquiring a few competitors and suffering resulting loses, but are now in a prime position to bounce back.

What I want to know is:

1) How do I buy

2) Once they reach a value i'm a) Happy with or B) Desperate to sell over, how easy is it to take the new value and run?

Cheers.

This might help you.

http://www.londonstockexchange.com/en-gb/pricesnews/education/firsttimeinvestors/investmentfactsheets/whyinvestinshares/howtobuyshares.htm

http://www.tdwaterhouse.co.uk

very simple to sign up and only £9.95 transaction fees.

All online and very quick. Their support is great too.

Premier foods you say?

RBS took a big dive today but gold is all the way. I have shars in 2 gold mines in South Africa, making money daily.

was looking at highland gold mining a while back. should have done it.