Ipod Touch

Thedelldays

anyone have one..? does it have everything the Iphone has (other than the phone part and 3g)...can you get the same apps etc....?

not going to get an Iphone as I have a year left on my phone contract and dont like 'big' phones...

Pretty much, although some apps won't work as they need the phone/gps parts of the iPhone. Everything else is exactly the same.

You won't regret getting the touch. Most of the apps on the app store work with it. Its thinner and lighter than the Iphone. Just make sure you get a case for it as its pretty easy to scratch. I am about to order a set of headphones with a mic so I can make voip calls on it too.

Yer, the iPod Touch is Brill, I would advise getting it if you are looking into that sort of thing. Does everything the iPhone does except make calls and take photos. To be honest, I think the next version of the Touch will have a camera anyway so it might be worth waiting a little while for that. Keeps all your music/photos/video, can surf internet very well, check your mail, and play games(it is worth paying for a couple of the games as well and most of cheap -59p) Get it :)

Oh and while I remember, I have the 32gb version and I know that people with the 8gb find it too small sometimes, so 16gb is probably the most price sensible version?(not that any of them are cheap)

I got the 32gig for Christmas and i bloody love it.

Apps, games, music, films, photos, WiFi, its got everything you could want from a portable "amusment arcade". It also looks the dogs danglies.

The only problem i have found is that i "accidently" downloaded all my photos (1600) and i cant seem to be able to delete them (i can delete them all using iTunes but i was hoping to pick and choose using the Touch).

I can also recommend a programme called Cucusoft which i use to copy "personal" DVD's, i paid £20 for it but it can rip down a DVD to MPeg4 in 30 - 40 mins, excellent.

Battery life is also very good, i have watched 3 films on one charge, i also have a piggy back battery pack (uses AA's) which will give an extra 4 or 5 hours.

Buy one now matey, you wont regret it.

Col.