Street Fighter 4

St Marco

Got it for my PS3 as i prefer the d-pad on the controller to the 360 d-pad. Love the game, really addictive and can see a lot of time will be spent trying to learn the game. Only problem is i find even normal level insanely difficult! I remember playing SFII back on the megadrive, i'm sure it was easier back then!

As for playing online.....

Yeah that guy is anoying, same as Zangeif when he gets you in that spinning piledriver.

It really is like the old days though where your both got like 1% life left and your trying to get that last hit in but you keep missing each other somehow. Awesome!

I'm being a bit cheap and completing it on the easy setting to unlock all the characters before getting into it proper.

Left the Live challenge option on whilst playing the Arcade mode and you don't even get to fight normally as people see your ZERO/low battle points total and challenge you to a game knowing your easy pickings for them. Tis a joke - I think Capcom need to balance it out so you fight people with similar ranking scores and move up rather than all and sundry taking you on in a ranked battle.

Had to turn the option off in the end!