Use the optimism..get to the B'rum game !

RedWillie

Good game that, some guy was so happy when BWP made it 4-2 that he decided to punch me in the stomach.

Sure he just didn't like you??

Hell of a game that one, midweek, freezing cold but the result warmed us all up..tense last 10 mins as well IIRC.

Didn't that Arsenal laddy on load score a couple??

With the breath of fresh air that seems to be sweeping this board what would be better than a decent crowd on 16th August v Birmingham to show that we kept the faith..

Come on you Saints

Ever heard of WACO

If they start getting anywhere near a good crowd they'll open those corners so quickly you won't even have time to take a breath.

agreed but what happens if they sell 22k tickets and then get 4k walk ups on match days, where do the stewards etc come from

the last time we played them in the CCC at home we won 4-3 in one hell of a game........i'l be there and i hope for a repeat!

Ah yes- that was the first time I got over to a match at St.Marys! What a game that was, one I wont forget in a hurry. I remember Brum nearly clinched an equaliser in the final minute too! The 2nd match I got to was the defeat to Colchester at home so that brought me back down to earth fairly lively...

I'd happily settle for 4 points out of the first 3 games. I have a good feeling bout it too!