Bad Lads Army

Weston Super Saint

Must admit, ITV had a little interesting winner on their hands in Bad Lads Army. No wonder they killed it off. To watch these little mouthy idiots, who clearly hadn't the faintest clue what they were in for, slowly buckle under, and find that, underneath all their bullsh!t, there existed a half-decent person that they could be ever-so-slightly proud of, was entertaining and educational to watch.

I wonder what percentage of them made the change permanent. If the individuals had had an ounce of sense it would have been every one of them.

Now, like the man said, there's bugger all else on ITV.

I agree with most of the sentiments on here. BLA is the only reality TV show I have ever watched, although I might stary watching strictly come dancing now Rachel Stevens is on it. It served a purpose and was generally interesting to watch. Also most of the guys on it genuinely wanted to change their ways, rather than the washed up, attention Z listers on BB and I'm a celebrity GMOOH.

Bring back national service!!