Cheltenham Festival

notnowcato

I love this time of year... spring is in the air, the sap is rising and the best horse racing is almost upon us.

Has anyone had any cheeky antepost bets on? What are your bankers for the meeting?

I've had a little interest today, e/w on Punjabi in the Champion Hurdle with Laddies. Binocular looks a machine.

Denman for me in the Gold Cup. I too am a big fan of Cheltenham and I go every year except this year as I did not get a bonus at work and my car failed its MOT and needs a bit of work! On the plus side I am going to Goodwood in the summer.

I tried really hard to get into horse racing a while back but it really is an old mans sport and full of hot air and guff. Lots of wrinkly old men constantly telling you how much they have won, never what they lost, yet wearing threadbare clothes and most of them of dubious personal hygiene levels.

I love this time of year... spring is in the air, the sap is rising and the best horse racing is almost upon us.

Has anyone had any cheeky antepost bets on? What are your bankers for the meeting?

I've had a little interest today, e/w on Punjabi in the Champion Hurdle with Laddies. Binocular looks a machine.

I fancy a bet on Punjabi heres to us cleaning up.

This thread needs Saintkip. Cheltenham will not be the same without him.

Anyone found any good intro deals with the betting companies?

If you open a new account with Ladbrokes, enter promo MIR6 and bet £10 or more then you will be credited with 3 x £10 bets.

This thread needs Saintkip. Cheltenham will not be the same without him.

Anyone found any good intro deals with the betting companies?

If you open a new account with Ladbrokes, enter promo MIR6 and bet £10 or more then you will be credited with 3 x £10 bets.

Sign up to that site i put up earlier in the thread there is a section on there for free bets and new account offers from bookmakers

Right, placed some bets after some card trouble. Ever year I warn you lot about following me, so here's my bets for today.

(All each way and in no order)

I'msingingtheblues

Muirhead

Celestial Head

ComplyorDie

Golan Way.

With no betting knowledge whatsoever, for some reason I put the most money on Golan Way, but all in all I don't spend a fortune!