Bengal kittens`

Jillyanne

I am interested in these kittens. I would like to see a picture of them. I cannot PM as I do not have the facility. Could you post a picture of them on here? What size are they? Please could you post a picture of them next to something so I can tell what size they are? The best thing would be today's newspaper, so I can tell that this is the size that they are now - rather than an old picture. Thanks in advance.

As they will be "ready in 6 weeks" what are the pics of? Leopard womb scans? This would perhaps explain why none have been posted.

Re asking for money, surely they should be given away to a good home? That's what I would do, not that I would have the smelly animals in my house in the first place.

I am VERY interested, but would like to see pics as well. If the pics were good then I would be interested in entering into some negotiation. I would need to know how much care and attention these creatures would need and whether previous convictions for cruelty to animals would be a problem (they said cruelty, but most of mates treated their pitt bulls in much the same way).

As they will be "ready in 6 weeks" what are the pics of? Leopard womb scans? This would perhaps explain why none have been posted.

Re asking for money, surely they should be given away to a good home? That's what I would do, not that I would have the smelly animals in my house in the first place.

Lol, you have no idea about this breed of cat clearly you ignorant idiot.

Lol, you have no idea about this breed of cat clearly you ignorant idiot.

Let me guess, does it spend all day cr*pping in the neighbours gardens, moulting all over the place, scratching people and taking a slash in your plant pots before coming back to you when it wants some food? It's ok Jillstain, I know the answer. Well worth paying anything for one of those, I have to say.

On the other hand, it may be worth paying for if cat steaks are exceptionally good medium rare and/or it can be skinned and turned into an expensive hat or handbag for the missus or something. If this is the case then you're right, I had no idea about these cats, and in fact I would now be interested in buying one.

Please can you post some pics and cooking instructions. Ta.

Let me guess, does it spend all day cr*pping in the neighbours gardens, moulting all over the place, scratching people and taking a slash in your plant pots before coming back to you when it wants some food? It's ok Jillstain, I know the answer. Well worth paying anything for one of those, I have to say.

On the other hand, it may be worth paying for if cat steaks are exceptionally good medium rare and/or it can be skinned and turned into an expensive hat or handbag for the missus or something. If this is the case then you're right, I had no idea about these cats, and in fact I would now be interested in buying one.

Please can you post some pics and cooking instructions. Ta.

Bengals don't moult or scratch people or take a slash in my plant pots, oh and our bengals (can't speak for the kittens as yet) don't cr*p in the neighbours garden, we provide dirt boxes for them. HTH.

So tempted but dont think our current kittehs will like it much. Or my wallet! Would be interested in seeing the pics though Jill' date=' I think you still have my email address![/quote']

I don't but if you pm it to me again or e-mail me I will send the pics.

Bengals don't moult or scratch people or take a slash in my plant pots, oh and our bengals (can't speak for the kittens as yet) don't cr*p in the neighbours garden, we provide dirt boxes for them. HTH.

So, let me get this straight, you're saying your pussy[ies] like to crap in a dirt box?

Also, why did you need the backwards apostrophe in the title?

According to google, they look like this...

Images%5C38905kisa%20%2018.jpg

I fail to see how they don't moult though, they have fur after all...

That is a 'rosette' version, we have one snow leopard and an arrowhead bengal (glitter glam)

Like this:

yukontammie3.jpg

And:

Jade_Arrowhead.jpg