Went to a Sporting Lisbon game

Thedelldays

Do some work.

It is Sunday Jillstain. I also find it somewhat ironic that someone who apparently only works one day a week is telling anyone to do some work.

If, on the other hand, the comment was meant in some sort of hilarious Jillstain-esque jest then I would politely remind you that this is The Lounge. Infraction issued.

It is Sunday Jillstain. I also find it somewhat ironic that someone who apparently only works one day a week is telling anyone to do some work.

If, on the other hand, the comment was meant in some sort of hilarious Jillstain-esque jest then I would politely remind you that this is The Lounge. Infraction issued.

By you, I doubt it.

I went to the Lisbon derby there last season.

Awesome.

(Interesting fact (well, a bit) - there actually is no club called Sporting Lisbon. Their name is Sporting Clube de Portugal.)

indeed...

SCP on the badge

Leidson and Dreli (sp) scored they beat Pacos 2-0

Also, it was a sat night and there was LOADS of kids and women there and a real friendly atmosphere...it was liek a big party.. You had the "ultras" behind both goals but everywhere else was like a big party

Cost me 15 euros (probably the only cheap thing to do in Lisbon)

and the stadium is fantastic

I have got a Sporting top (55 euros though)

to be fair, everything here is expensive and would have been when the exchange rate was better

70 euros in Game for the latest X-box game for example

Got a pack of 4 Gillett mach 3 razors in the supermarket for 13 euroes..

even at the good exchange rate of what... 1.5 euroes to the pound, it is still expensive..

the people that work in the hotel say it is getting worse over here.. two years ago it was a lot cheaper etc

Edited by Thedelldays

I have a wedding to attend in Lisbon in May....on the same weekend as the final games of the season..Sporting Lisbon are away..Benfica are at home... and the wedding is on the same ******* day...grrr..

maybe next time...sounds good though....may take a stadium tour if i get a chance!

I have a wedding to attend in Lisbon in May....on the same weekend as the final games of the season..Sporting Lisbon are away..Benfica are at home... and the wedding is on the same ******* day...grrr..

maybe next time...sounds good though....may take a stadium tour if i get a chance!

I take it you wont be visiting a bar called "Mega Sex" then...:D

I went to see Benfica play Pacos a couple of weeks ago on a Sunday night. Fantastic event even though the 60K capacity stadium was only half full. Benfica have an eagle as their emblem and they keep a real one which flies from the roof of the stadium, around the pitch a couple of times and lands with it's handler on the pitch as part of the pre match build up. Great atmosphere at the match throughout.