Champions League betting

Andy_Porter

I’ve got £15 on Arsenal, Chelsea & Man Utd to all qualify and another £15 on Man Utd, Chelsea and Liverpool.

Was going to just put £30 on all four going through but changed my mind, this way is a lot safer.

Very tempted to whack some money on Lisbon to beat Bayern but i'd rather watch the first 10-15 mins before placing any bets on that so i'll probably stay away.

Rushden to beat Lewes and Salisbury to beat Weymouth looks like a good double, put a fiver on that this morning.

Inter Milan will qualify.

Maybe if Inter didn't have so many problems if defense. If they are forced to play Cambiasso in defence then their midfield will get over run and they will have no chance. Even with a full strength side out United are just too strong for them.

Never bet against English teams in 2 leg knock out ties. It's been like 23 months since an English side lost one to a foreign side.

Won a fair bit from those champions league trebles, will probably put some back on West ham beating West Brom on Monday. None of the Uefa games interest me tonight interest me but i'll probably do a small accy.