United lol.

Robsk II

Wound up a 'pet' united fan yesterday, he went on to describe in a hissy fit how he was going to have the party to end all parties when we get relegated and hopes that we end up playing on the local village green! I just pointed out it's lucky nobody thinks united fans can't take a joke or else all other fans would hate them;) I've downloaded 'You'll never walk alone' which will shortly be his ringtone:D

So why did rudolph leave the after match interview to mike phelan??

His usual pathetic protest against those who supposedly rig the fixture list in favour of his opponents. Liverpool had an extra day to prepare. Big deal.

All of which, of course, will explain why United's fixtures ensured they play the other big 4 on home soil in the second half of the season rather than away...

I thought it was a great game - United didn't actually play that badly, it was just a couple of individual errors. As mentioned above, Vidic is a serious contender for player of the year, but he had a nightmare on Saturday.

Credit where it's due to Alan Wiley as well - I don't think he got a major decision wrong all game. Both penalty decisions were spot-on, as was the red card.