Stone Roses Reform

Sidney Fudpucker the 3rd

No, I won't be telling you that the Smiths are reforming because they are not. However, The Stone Roses are!

The stumbling block was Ian Brown. Mani, Reni and Squire have been up for it for some time, but Ian Brown wasn't interested. When you see the amonunt of money that they are going to be paid you can see why Brown has changed his mind. The Roses never made a penny from their past work so this is an ideal opportunity for them to address that.

I loved the first Stone Roses album when it came out but the thought of seeing them reform for the $$$ does nothing for me.

I'm much more excited about the prospect of seeing Spiritualized playing the whole of 'ladies and gentlemen...' as a one-off, with choir, string section and special guests. Its at Royal Festival Hall on 12th October, tickets are £27 and go on sale tomorrow (thurs 19th).

Now thats 90s nostelgia!

http://www.atpfestival.com/Events/SpiritualizedDLBLondon/News/0903160925.php

I loved the first Stone Roses album when it came out but the thought of seeing them reform for the $$$ does nothing for me.

I'm much more excited about the prospect of seeing Spiritualized playing the whole of 'ladies and gentlemen...' as a one-off, with choir, string section and special guests. Its at Royal Festival Hall on 12th October, tickets are £27 and go on sale tomorrow (thurs 19th).

Now thats 90s nostelgia!

http://www.atpfestival.com/Events/SpiritualizedDLBLondon/News/0903160925.php

I have to say I quite agree. I'm a massive fan but this just doesn't feel right.