The Dream Of Blue Turtles

St Landrew

I'm sure I've put this on here before, but I can't find the earlier entry. I'm making a database of my vinyl collection, to go with a gradual changeover to mp3. I'm absolutely sh!te at Access, and have parted with cash at Amazon [can you believe it..? I can't and I have the book in my hot little hands] to get myself upto speed after years of neglect. Anyway, I've found that bloody awful album again. Yes folks, it's that pretentious piece of 12inch plastic, with the ex-policeman preaching away his version of how gullible can you all be:

540992.jpg

You can't have it for free either, as that wouldn't be selling. See how far under a £iver I'll accept. Of course, it is in superb condition, as it has hardly ever been played in 23+ years. What on earth was I thinking of when I bought it..? But you may think it wonderful, and would I argue..? Buyer collects.

Form an orderly queue, please.

Edited by St Landrew

Tell you what Deppo. You're close. But Mr Cope upstairs is closer. Actually wouldn't mind a Julian Cope album as a swap. In good nick, of course.

How about I dig out Peter Shilton & Ray Clemence singing "Side by Side" on 7". It's probably scratched to f*ck, but nevertheless a collector's item.I bought it with a WHSmith voucher.

• 2 weeks later...