Newcastle

Gully

Could this finally be the year they get relegated? More or less evens on betfair now. Looking at their run in and the reasonable form of the teams around them that seems like good value. Then again, are they too big to go down?

Would be funny.

Could this finally be the year they get relegated

well, if they do its further ammunition for the argument that the championship is actually a pretty exciting league. i think i'm finally getting over the stigma of supporting a team in the old division 2 :D

oh

• 4 weeks later...
I hope middlesborough go down, i hate them, no real reason just really hate them

Same here. Just one of those teams who are never quite bad enough to go down ( until this season obviously), but never good enough to do much else (Bar one season with McClaren when they finished about 7th and won a cup). People always say Gibson is the best chairman in the league, and in some ways he is, but for the money they've spent Boro have underachieved. He is way too loyal to his managers. Bryan Robson, Steve McClaren and Gareth Southgate, what a rubbish collection of managers.

Really hope Newcastle go down with them, now that the Skates seem safe. I worry big time for Hull though, who have been in freefall for what seems like forever.

put all your money you have spare on them beating the skates. they'll do them by 2 goals no problem.

not saying they wont go down, hope they do. them along with boro, as above hate boro for no reason other than they are so dull. sooooo dull.