Transfer Deadline Day

SNSUN

yeah Steve because its been proved time and time again Harry is upto this sort of thing isn't it lol. :rolleyes: thingy

the left/wing back is a decent signing, very quick and champs league experience

who are you signing ? And how was the game the other day with 15k attendance which I could hear a pin drop at ? ;)

That is funny as f::ck for two reasons

1) Alex Ferguson will be spitting feathers

2) Berbatov won't want to go there...but Man U won't match that bid

Similar to the Man City / AC Milan / Barcelona Ronaldinho saga then.

Barcelona so desperatley wanted Man City to sign him as they were allegedly offerering nearly double the fee for him, yet he didnt want to go to Man City meaning the only viable option for Barcelona to get rid of him was to cut their price and sell to a club he would agree to go to.

I feel the Berbatov situation will be very similar. All it takes is for him to dig his heels in and say 'No, im not signing for city' and Spurs will be left with 2 options. Cash in now for £20m or so, rather than being stubborn, or in a year or two's time when he hasnt been playing and has been left to rot in the reserves lose him for nothing!

Ideally yes, he is worth what they are asking for him (Especially when you compare that to how much they paid for Bent!), but if he wants to leave, you dont have a choice but accept what someone is willing to pay, or lose him for a lot less in the future.

Spurs would be a lot better off without him now and £20m in the bank than the thought of a £30m player sat in the resi's doing jeff all!

I'm hearing Man U have gone for Klass-Jan Huntelaar in any case for half the price...

In that case they won't get anyone. No way will Ajax sell Huntelaar on the deadline day for that price. Manu will have to pay something special to get Huntelaar now (at least 20 million plus and even then I'm not sure Ajax will accept).

In that case they won't get anyone. No way will Ajax sell Huntelaar on the deadline day for that price. Manu will have to pay something special to get Huntelaar now (at least 20 million plus and even then I'm not sure Ajax will accept).

Im not 100% sure but is it not only England which has the transfer deadline? Meaning Ajax would have time to replace him?

Im not 100% sure but is it not only England which has the transfer deadline? Meaning Ajax would have time to replace him?

Holland extended the transferdeadline as well, but to be fair. Ajax cannot replace Huntelaar, there's no way they can get a striker of similar quality to come to Holland. Besides that, he's their captain and they've had very bad experiences with selling players near the deadline (Ibrahimovic and Sneijder for instance). I don't think he'll go although Ajax have already gotten a replacement for him in Cvitanich from Banfield in Argentina.

Holland extended the transferdeadline as well, but to be fair. Ajax cannot replace Huntelaar, there's no way they can get a striker of similar quality to come to Holland. Besides that, he's their captain and they've had very bad experiences with selling players near the deadline (Ibrahimovic and Sneijder for instance). I don't think he'll go although Ajax have already gotten a replacement for him in Cvitanich from Banfield in Argentina.

:rolleyes:

yeah Steve because its been proved time and time again Harry is upto this sort of thing isn't it lol. :rolleyes: thingy

the left/wing back is a decent signing, very quick and champs league experience

who are you signing ? And how was the game the other day with 15k attendance which I could hear a pin drop at ? ;)

Intrigued as to why a Skate would be listening to a Scummers game! But then they do frequent this board. Obviously all part of their 'pony fiddlers obsession'!