Hants vs Durham Pro 40

TopGun

Looking at a reasonable score but I wonder why Pothas is batting at eight?

I thought it was a very good and our highest pro 40 score. Let's hope for some good bowling, hopefully the weather will hold out as it's been p1ssing down up here and I believe it's heading your way, hopefully the weather forcaster has got it wrong.

I thought it was a very good and our highest pro 40 score. Let's hope for some good bowling, hopefully the weather will hold out as it's been p1ssing down up here and I believe it's heading your way, hopefully the weather forcaster has got it wrong.

Living in Manchester, I'm happy to take more rain on behalf of the Hampshire bowling attack!

Excellent win.

When the rain came I was up in the Robin Smith. Tim Tremlett came up and told me and a few others I was stood with, including Mr Bransgrove, that Nigel (Head Groundsman) had looked at the radar, that the rain would last a while, then clear enough to get the game back on until the next lot of rain which would then be persistant.

We were quite cool that the game would be back on, as it was.