International Breaks ZZzzzzzzzz

saintbob40

Once upon a time an England match was a drop everything event. Now I can barely bring myself to turn on the box they have been so dire for so long. I think I'd rather watch a re-run of the Saints/Blackpool match...which just about says it all.

They are a lumpen, disinterested group of millionaires who don't seem to give a monkeys. My general rule of thumb would be to drop any player who willingly appears gurning in Hello/Ok/TV Chat (actually I may have invented that one-Alan Patridge??) with their wife/family. That's a top tosspot indicator in my books.

I like Bullard though he makes Fulham listen to Chas n' Dave before a game.Now that is awe inspiring.

International breaks......ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzz..wake me up when its over.

I think it is great to see jimmy bullard in the set up...but he wont get near the team...it will be the same old faces yet again playing the same crap DULL game..

again, as much as I want him to succeed..how the hell is theo walcott in the full squad ahead of ashton????

Or Michael "40 goals for England" Owen, it's absurd.

Its hard to swallow but lets face it, the majority of the players dont convey thier passion for playing for England anymore. Either that or their clubs seem to hold more sway for them.

That is sad. Along with England just being rubbish over the last few years its not good.

They only have passion for money these days hence the sway towards their adopted club.