England v Ukraine

Hatch

Mykhalik looked ok, martialed quite well even though rooney was marauding all over the place, Aliyev played the ball well but looks a bit lightweight. Milevskiy looked pretty good, shadowing into certain areas, better in first half, held up well, sprayed the ball around but ultimately he didn't show any positive directional running with the ball.

On a seperate note, anyone else notice rooney was blowing out of his *ss at the end ?? Also, i wouldn't have taken Lennon off, pace gives you options and outlets. And although did not see much of him tonight, anyone else agree SWP always seems wasteful in an england shirt ??

I thought he looked a bit useless, bridgey has looked better to be fair, or leighton baines. (but they may be injured) Also, i know it is turning into a cliche but at the moment gerrard does not look the same in an england shirt, it's a shame.

Gerrard is playing on the left for England and just behind Torres for Liverpool, he's bound to look different.

As for LB, i've not rated Cole at all to be honest. Much rather have Bridge, Baines or even Lescott there.

Gerrard is playing on the left for England and just behind Torres for Liverpool, he's bound to look different.

As for LB, i've not rated Cole at all to be honest. Much rather have Bridge, Baines or even Lescott there.

I agree on the LB issue, it also does not help that i think cole is a complete c**t of the highest order but there you go.

Also i am aware of the gerrard thing but even a while back when rafa played him all over he still seemed off the leash, which is where you get the best out of him, unfortunately i believe he is very similar a player too rooney and so very hard to accomodate.