online poker

Mole

Anyone else play and do fairly well out of it?

I'm well up on SKYbet playing double your money tables. I'd say 75% plus of the players are crap. This format is imo the best way of making money.

My golden rule is to only play when i'm not tired as this can make you hasty, stick to moderate buyin tables (don't put all your eggs in one basket), cash out regularly so as not to leave too much in the pot for temptation, set your weekly cash in limit, and avoid betting on the low blinds (wait til the stakes go up).

Edited by Mole

I play on Pokerstars and do quite well! I think the temptation of the big tournaments on pokertstars is why I play there and also i find it the easiest on the eye whereas PKR and 888 are to complicated graphically and i lose my concentration!

The graphics mean nothing to me, it's the money i'm interested in winning. In fact i'm playing now and just have a quick check when it's my call.

i play on skypoker too. used to play paddy power but got cheesed off with the continual bad beats, too many times there were 4 suited cards on the table.

am up on my skypoker account, enjoy the bountyhunter games. nice twist on the standard NL holdem. general rule on any site is the less you stake the more idiots and chancers play.

Anyone with a will hill account download their new trial poker room software and they give you 50 quid straight into your account, no deposit required, just won a 30 quid tournament and a 60 quid tournament so made my money (cos you cant withdraw the 50 quid they give you, you have to play with it and keep your winnings) ...good stuff

Anyone with a will hill account download their new trial poker room software and they give you 50 quid straight into your account, no deposit required, just won a 30 quid tournament and a 60 quid tournament so made my money (cos you cant withdraw the 50 quid they give you, you have to play with it and keep your winnings) ...good stuff

Will Hill is the worst site in the world for bad beats, closely followed by Full Tilt Poker.

Get on an american site early in the morning BST, they are full of p*ssed up yanks with no idea what they are doing.

Full of p*ssed-up ex-pat Brits as well!

PokerStars for me. A lot of sites don't allow log-ins from the USA but PokerStars is fine.

The replay feature is brilliant - it lets you see mucked hands with one click. No need to look up the hand history. Do other sites have this?

Lots of traffic on this site so you don't have wait long for a table to fill up. The site never crashes either - it's really stable.

Fav game is 9 player sit 'n' go. Top 3 get paid.