Good wii games?

simo

i've had this for ages but never played it.

Had Tiger Woods "all play" for a few days now, good game. Putting is hard. That said i hit a brilliant eagle on the 4th hole at St Andrews last night.

I finally bought a Wii yesterday and that was one of the games I got with it. I've only played it for about 15 minutes so far. Is it good? Also, have you tried playing multi-player over the net?

i've had this for ages but never played it.

Had Tiger Woods "all play" for a few days now, good game. Putting is hard. That said i hit a brilliant eagle on the 4th hole at St Andrews last night.

I'd just like to say I got a good eagle for the first time today....and did my best ever 18 hole round to finish a good 9 over par. :cool:

I also nearly got a hole in 1 on a 3 par hole, hitting the flag on the first shot (that said, I ended up getting a bogey! :()

I'd just like to say I got a good eagle for the first time today....and did my best ever 18 hole round to finish a good 9 over par. :cool:

I also nearly got a hole in 1 on a 3 par hole, hitting the flag on the first shot (that said, I ended up getting a bogey! :()

I have since finished just 1 over par on one course. :cool: I'm getting good!

I have since finished just 1 over par on one course. :cool: I'm getting good!

I hit my first ever under par round yesterday, finishing -2 at the FPR Open (sadly, I've no idea which course this was played on!!). In the 2nd round (of 2) I hit +2, so I finished even for the tournament.

Have managed a few eagles, including two where my 2nd shot on a par 4 has finished in the cup! I was playing a friend on Friday, and her putting was far too good considering 1) she's a girl and 2) she'd never played the game before. Luckily my chipped in eagle on the 18th secured me victory.

Is certainly a very good game, but my short game is oh so poor. Really need to improve my touch on those iron shots!

Also been playing Tiger Woods 09 on Wii, i like it loads of fun. However i can't putt for **** and this lets me down! I guess practice will make perfect!

I've played it a fair bit over the last few days and it is fairly easy to improve. I got 6 under par at St. Andrews today over 18 holes.

I've played it a fair bit over the last few days and it is fairly easy to improve. I got 6 under par at St. Andrews today over 18 holes.

Are you playing as a pro golfer or as your own character?

I made a golfing version of me (including big belly), but you start off with really low skill levels, especially power. At the Sun City course some of my drives weren't even reaching the beginning of the fairway, especially if against the wind, which was quite frustrating.

Are you playing as a pro golfer or as your own character?

I made a golfing version of me (including big belly), but you start off with really low skill levels, especially power. At the Sun City course some of my drives weren't even reaching the beginning of the fairway, especially if against the wind, which was quite frustrating.

perhaps the belly is causing the problems.

im sellin few wii games actually

mario kart with wheel-15quid

zelda-15quid

tiger woods 08-15quid

and sims pets 15quid

all boxed etc

i will have mario and tiger woods whats your e-mail as i'm not daft enough to post my phone number on here!

• 10 months later...

Bought Donkey Kong game which is good fun, Shaun White snowboarding on the fitness board is fun although you need to stand up which gets tiring, resident evil is great. Conduit should be good, Have the Sport resort due tomorrow so will let you know how good that is (has the motion sensor). Super Mario Galaxy is good. Wii fitness is just painful. Mario Kart just seems to easy. I must be missing something.

• 2 weeks later...
Pro Evo is surprisingly good, IMO.

Agree... Pro Evo on the Wii is actually very good.

It's a totally new way of playing a football game so it takes a bit of getting used to but once you get the hang of it it's brilliant.