PDA

View Full Version : FM 09 on Mac Mini HELP please!

adriansfc
05-04-2009, 12:28 PM
Does anyone play on a Mac?

I just bought a Mac Mini, the latest one with a bit more memory and larger hard drive. It more than meets all the specifications. I've read many forums on it, and it seems installing on a mac should be more simple. There's no activation nonsense.

It recognises the disk, seems to install fine, but then you click to launch the game and nothing happens. No error message, just nothing at all.

Any ideas? Help greatly appreciated as if I can't get it working I need to send the Mac Mini back and return to the dire world of PCs.

UniS
05-04-2009, 04:36 PM
I have no idea why it wouldn't be working... I've been using FM on a Mac for ages.

The only trouble I had was this year, running with Tiger as it wasn't supported fully - but yours is a new computer so there should be no problem...

Have you tried downloading the latest patch? (or does it do that as part of the installation?)

Or maybe try running directly from the applications folder - rather than the shortcut on the dock?

adriansfc
17-04-2009, 07:18 PM
Tried everything, been trying for a month now. But not got anywhere. Tried the helplines, FM forums, but nothing.

Matthew Le God
17-04-2009, 11:07 PM
Private Message Antpocolypsenow(or another from the SI QA team) on the SI forums or just wait for a reply from SI in the thread you made.

Sorry I can't help directly other than that :(