The Masters

doublesaint

Could someone post the odds for this, stupid work tinternet filter will not let me access any site witht the odds, I can go on sporting life, but not to get the actual prices:mad:.

Usually not a bad event to bet on, as there is so many players can be completely discounted.

Here's the top few.

Tiger Woods6/4Phil Mickelson8/1Padraig Harrington16/1Geoff Ogilvy18/1Retief Goosen25/1Paul Casey28/1Rory McIlroy30/1Henrik Stenson33/1Nick Watney33/1Sergio Garcia33/1Ernie Els40/1Robert Karlsson40/1Zach Johnson40/1Camilo Villegas45/1Anthony Kim50/1Lee Westwood50/1Sean O'Hair50/1

I think woods will actually have a very good chance. looking back on history he has won in 1997, 2001 and 2005. 2009 will probably be his year and the sequence will carry on.

I did not include the 2002 win in this.

really sticking your neck out here eh?

really sticking your neck out here eh?

considering he has only played a handful of comps recently, lots of people are writing him off. Of course he has the game to win, he just doesn't have the preperation he would obviously have wanted.