Samsung Steel

Golden Balls

My girlfriend got this much like your situation have never seen it or held it. Too get to the point she wants another phone and she only got it a few weeks back. It's ok I don't really rate the camera on it but if she's only after the phone aspects then its pretty good to be honest. Just my girlfriend now wants the Tocco and guess what she's never even used or touched one of them either:rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...
Why on earth do people have to change phones every few weeks FFS?

It's a phone - it rings - you call people using it. Does it stop doing all that after a week or two?

Muppets

Does it get to you that much? Chillax, it will take years off you.

Does it get to you that much? Chillax, it will take years off you.

No, it doesn't GET to me at all. My opinion, for what it's worth, is that people are a little bit sad if they HAVE to have the latest fashion, trend etc. They're muppets if they think that they should be judged on their accessories alone.

They're just manna to the large corporations who eat them up and spit them out. Not to mention the environmental damage of manufacturing and then throwing away stuff that's got nothing wrong with it.

But, hey, each to his / her own. :)

No, it doesn't GET to me at all. My opinion, for what it's worth, is that people are a little bit sad if they HAVE to have the latest fashion, trend etc. They're muppets if they think that they should be judged on their accessories alone.

They're just manna to the large corporations who eat them up and spit them out. Not to mention the environmental damage of manufacturing and then throwing away stuff that's got nothing wrong with it.

But, hey, each to his / her own. :)

I agree with BtF.

Also I work with someone who is an expert in the world of mobile phones, and he says they are going to kill us. The radiation we receive is massively undervalued by the Government / Telecom companies.

Excessive use will give you brain cancer.

I agree with BtF.

Also I work with someone who is an expert in the world of mobile phones, and he says they are going to kill us. The radiation we receive is massively undervalued by the Government / Telecom companies.

Excessive use will give you brain cancer.

Yep that doesn't surprise me at all.

It will be smoking in the 60-70's all over again.

'we didn't know it was bad for us back then'.

Just, we do. No one makes a big deal of it though so it's all dandy.

I'm certain that sometimes my 'area' feels sore after having my phone in my pocket and receiving a few phone calls (with vibrate turned off)

It will be smoking in the 60-70's all over again.

'we didn't know it was bad for us back then'.

Just, we do. No one makes a big deal of it though so it's all dandy.

Thats exactly it, Why would the Government / Telecom Companies stop it when they are earning so much from it.

Plus the public want all the latest gadgets so ignore all the so called 'scare mongering'.