The Masters

J Bizzle

All talk here.

Course is looking stunning as ever and will also be the last year the likes of Gary Player and Fuzzy Zoeller take to the course.

Hoping that one of the british guys manages to put together a good few rounds, which Ross Fisher looks capable of doing. He's really hitting the ball well. Luke Donald however is having a mare.

quite chuffed i stuck a tenner on perry, he's had two steady rounds and is looking in very good shape. Hopefully he can have another good round today, maybe par to -3. Would leave him with a great shot going into tomorrow. Woods really needs to step up his game and shoot a very low round today to put pressure on everyone else if he's to do anything.

Perry is very steady. I'm sure he will be there or there abouts come close of play tomorrow. If it's blowing an absolute gale today i can see woods climbing up the scoreboard.

Yeah and the other high hitting americans struggling. If it blows i am happy as a pig in sh*t, Garcia has the ability to hit the knock down shots and scrambles like the best of em

Same old question with garcia though, is does he have the bottle? I can see him choking again. If he manages to hold his nerve, he wont just be a trheat in the MAsters, but he will be one of the favourites in every major this year.

have watched it this morning. Mickelson was awesome with his irons today. i'f he hadn't doubled the 12th could have seen him winning it. I knew Perry would be there till the end, he just bottled it. Would also love to give either of his daughters a good rodding.

have watched it this morning. Mickelson was awesome with his irons today. i'f he hadn't doubled the 12th could have seen him winning it. I knew Perry would be there till the end, he just bottled it. Would also love to give either of his daughters a good rodding.

Surely 12 is a middle of the green aim over the bunker as a contingency sorta shot on a sunday when in the hunt? Pulling the ass outa a 9iron was not really the plan! Typical Mickelson.

Perry did well, let down by a couple of ugly shots, and pulling that shot on the 2nd play off hole just screamed nerves and tightness.

Agreed on Perry's daughters, also you see Chad Campbells Mrs? WOW