Forest

I'll be there, got my three tickets today (I've got a big arse). We're staying over with friends so we'll be there Saturday night in town for a knees up and there's plenty of pubs near the ground so we should all be able to find each other easy enough!

C'mon You Reds!

I will be going if someone buys me a ticket.

I am probably about 99,999th in line for a ticket at the moment.

So I am relying on the kind offers of fellow posters on this forum.

I am sure that a terribly kind hearted and handsome fellow will sort you out.

I am sure that a terribly kind hearted and handsome fellow will sort you out.

Where the hell's he gonna find one of those on this forum?

(Hatch, I may be able to sort you out, as it were. Not that I quite fit the description above, I hasten to add, but hey.)

Edited by Michelle

If any kind souls have any spares for face value, please PM me. I'd take three, but one or two if that's all you've got spare.

I could collect from the Southampton area, or up in Nottingham as staying up there on the Saturday, with or without tickets.

Thanks

Thanks Michelle. If any second allocation goes to members, I may only need one more ticket (i.e. can get two with memberships).

bmthred - I guess it will depend on how much demand there is at Forest (which may be to some extent depend on their result tomorrow at Blackpool). If they're safe there may not be as much demand at their end, and I'd guess they'd be happy to give more tickets to Saints to get the £££ in. So potentially they could give us another 2k. But I guess the demand may be lower at our end too now, although a lot of people are up there for weekenders, myself included!

So to sum up I don't know how likely, but things should be clearer by Monday!

Now we're effectively down, I guess there's a possibility Forest won't risk giving them to us not to sell them, and if we have to pay for any unsold it's without doubt a no-no.

Saying that, if we get a result tomorrow and Forest think there'll still be enough interest from us to see if we get our points deduction this season or next, the second allocation could still come through. In theory they've gotta give us around 900 more regardless, to give us our 10%.

I have just registered with this site so I can post on it as I am desperate for a ticket for the Forest match. Please, please, please can anyone help me at this late stage???

I have been to several away games this season, including the shambles at Wolves and Wednesday recently, so I would just love to see us sign off from the Championship in style!

I realise there are probably hundreds of equally deserving Saints fans out there wanting to go to the Forest game, but none more desperate than me!

I have supported the Saints since 1967 (when Ron Davies and Terry Paine were the kings) and so want to see our last (for the moment at least) match in the Championship.

Even if you don't have tickets to sell yourself, please mention me to anyone you know who isn't bothered about going now that we are "down".

Thanks!

I realise there are probably hundreds of equally deserving Saints fans out there wanting to go to the Forest game, but none more desperate than me!

I have supported the Saints since 1967 (when Ron Davies and Terry Paine were the kings) and so want to see our last (for the moment at least) match in the Championship.

Even if you don't have tickets to sell yourself, please mention me to anyone you know who isn't bothered about going now that we are "down".

Thanks!

Can you collect from tickets from Southampton?

Thanks!

Check your email re tickets

Nottingham Forest have announced that the final game of the season against relegated Southampton is sold out.

The club says the last remaining tickets were sold this morning. Forest fans will be seated in the Lower Brigford for this game as well, which should add to the party atmosphere.

It will be a great day for Forest fans, whatever the result. But, spare a thought for the travelling Saints fans. We know just how bad it is in League 1 and only missed the drop thanks to the failings of others. The demise of Southampton Football Club, is not of their doing, but they will be the one's who feel the hurt most.