Curbishly gone

Penfold

Redknapp appears to be the early favourite for the job. It was suggested a while ago. Many of them want Bilic but unlikely he'll leave Croatia.

I think it's pretty likely Harry will go. He said himself it'll be a huge job to get anywhere near the heights of last season. If he leaves now he can't be faulted for his time there, and he can have a new challenge. If he stays, it's only downhill.

And if he takes West Ham down, he can say it's not his fault as he came in mid-season...

Redknapp appears to be the early favourite for the job. It was suggested a while ago. Many of them want Bilic but unlikely he'll leave Croatia.

I think it's pretty likely Harry will go. He said himself it'll be a huge job to get anywhere near the heights of last season. If he leaves now he can't be faulted for his time there, and he can have a new challenge. If he stays, it's only downhill.

The money has run out a Pompey so he's taken them as far as he can. F'shure.

Paddy Power's Next West Ham Manager: 5/4 Bilic, 7/1 H Redknapp, 11/1 Mancini, 11/1 Rijkaard, 14/1 Deschamps, 16/1 Allardyce, 16/1 Keegan, 20/1 Shearer, 20/1 Houllier, 20/1 Poyet, 20/1 Gullit, 28/1 Moyes, 28/1 Strachan, 33/1 Wise, 33/1 M Laudrup, 33/1 Pearce, 33/1 McClaren, 33/1 Ranieri, 33/1 W Smith, 50/1 Ince. Others available

Looking at the two squads, although it pains me to say it, Pompey have a better squad than West Ham. Harry would be stupid (hmmmmm) to take the job, considering he's going back and those fans are hard to please.

I think the more likely to thing to happen is; Harry will talk to West Ham with no intention of taking the job, the bookies and media will have him down as a favourite for the job, only for him to turn it down and sign improved terms at Pompey, citing he could never leave his 'faux' spiritual home; even for his 'real' one.

Paddy Power's Next West Ham Manager: 5/4 Bilic, 7/1 H Redknapp, 11/1 Mancini, 11/1 Rijkaard, 14/1 Deschamps, 16/1 Allardyce, 16/1 Keegan, 20/1 Shearer, 20/1 Houllier, 20/1 Poyet, 20/1 Gullit, 28/1 Moyes, 28/1 Strachan, 33/1 Wise, 33/1 M Laudrup, 33/1 Pearce, 33/1 McClaren, 33/1 Ranieri, 33/1 W Smith, 50/1 Ince. Others available

Jan?