BB9 thread

Crouchie's Lawyer

• 2 weeks later...

Can I just say, this has to be the worst, most boring series of Big Brother ever. Utter cack. Now I usually watch BB, and I even went so far as buying a freeview box this year, but I switched off after about the third week. Rubbish.

Can I just say, this has to be the worst, most boring series of Big Brother ever. Utter cack. Now I usually watch BB, and I even went so far as buying a freeview box this year, but I switched off after about the third week. Rubbish.

Maybe they should bring the twins back just for you SNSUN?

That's ok, as long as you let her play with my dead body.

FED-UP Nicole claims she'll quit the house today after being put up for eviction.

The posh 19-year-old last night told boyfriend Rex she was "100%" certain about going home.

She said: "I'm just going to go tomorrow. I'm 100% going".

She has threatened to walk several times since entering the house just 20 days ago.

• 2 weeks later...
Mrs WSS says it is nearly over.

Can't say I'll miss it..

It seems to have been on every CH4 offshoot all summer. I think I've accumulated about 10 seconds of viewing time as I've flicked past all of them. What are the viewing figures..? Any luck that this will be the last one..? What would Davina get hugely overexcited about instead..?

It seems to have been on every CH4 offshoot all summer. I think I've accumulated about 10 seconds of viewing time as I've flicked past all of them. What are the viewing figures..? Any luck that this will be the last one..? What would Davina get hugely overexcited about instead..?

Don't think so, think they've signed up to a few more of them. As long as there's millions of brain dead, social lifeless potato cakes in the country it will remain popular enough.

Don't think so, think they've signed up to a few more of them. As long as there's millions of brain dead, social lifeless potato cakes in the country it will remain popular enough.

Hey, thats a slur on us brain dead, social lifeless potato cakes; I cant stand Big Brother...