World at War call of duty

OldNick

Im nearly 50 but play thois on my Wii and find it so addictive. i have been thriough it 3 or 4 times now.Im sure Im doing somethign wrong to have got through, and i dont know what Im supposed to do regarding Death cards???? If anybody else plays it can you tell me when you are in the underground and your minder keeps saying to you, 'Stay where you are' do you do so,I have tried being patient but always give up after 5 or so minutes and then fight down the platform and get washed away.Any ideas you young lads who know these things

Don't know about the Wii but on the Xbox you're just supposed to find the Death Cards. Find them all and you'll unlock some goodies, e.g. exploding headshots.

As for your latter question, I have no idea what you're on about.

Finally, nearly 50? I always thought you were about 12 years old.

Don't know about the Wii but on the Xbox you're just supposed to find the Death Cards. Find them all and you'll unlock some goodies, e.g. exploding headshots.

As for your latter question, I have no idea what you're on about.

Finally, nearly 50? I always thought you were about 12 years old.

Where are you likely to find them(death cards) would it be at the end of each section and what clues can you give me?

As for being 12 thankyou, because otherwise I wouldnt be able to converse with you