Hampshire v Sussex

bungle

145-4, Adams just out for 61. Benham made 1. Still not convinced by him in the Championship, although it is unfair of me to pass much comment as I rarely get to actually see Hants play. No doubt one of the more regular visitors to the Rose Bowl can help us out with that one.

Who's playing tomorrow then?!

LOL. Didnt get to speak to him, so dont know if he's getting paid. :)

Benham got out to a **** shot to a bad ball. He is the Hants equivalent of Lallana. All show and no bloody end result.

Pothas and Ervine batted rally well as the wicket was doing loads all day. Turning point was Ervine getting out just before the new ball to Ed Joyce of all people. His 2nd 1st class wicket,

One last thing. Matt Prior is an absolutely s.h.i.t keeper. How he gets an England place again astounds me. Foster and Pothas better keepers and equally good bats. And he's a cheat!!

went along at a cracking pace, 340 runs in one day is acers.

no need to ponce about this morning, there's cloud cover so lets get them in early, take a couple of early wickets and get amongst their middle order. weather looks fair for friday so batting will become easier.

Benham got out to a **** shot to a bad ball. He is the Hants equivalent of Lallana. All show and no bloody end result.

Pothas and Ervine batted rally well as the wicket was doing loads all day. Turning point was Ervine getting out just before the new ball to Ed Joyce of all people. His 2nd 1st class wicket,

One last thing. Matt Prior is an absolutely s.h.i.t keeper. How he gets an England place again astounds me. Foster and Pothas better keepers and equally good bats. And he's a cheat!!

Yes they have to pay him if they need him for anything outside of his contract.

They don’t pay him a daily rate, he gets a set appearance fee for a 4 day game, if he got injured on the first day and didn’t play the rest he still gets the full fee.

Pity he wasn't a sh1t batsman as well, 109 not out :mad:

Looks like a draw again then, pity we had them on the rack at 97/4 but once again couldn't bowl them out cheaply enough to enforce the follow on.

Pity we don't have Tahir till July,could work wonders just now methinks.

Having Dimi would be useful too instead of him playing in the wretched IPL !

Having Dimi would be useful too instead of him playing in the wretched IPL !

Which isn't even in India now, a real circus.KP would be better off here making some runs in one dayers for us and getting used to English conditions for the summer series against Australia than wasting his time being crap in South Africa.

Still it's all about money money money I suppose.

Which isn't even in India now, a real circus.KP would be better off here making some runs in one dayers for us and getting used to English conditions for the summer series against Australia than wasting his time being crap in South Africa.

Still it's all about money money money I suppose.

Agreed, 20/20 in general is not for me, even though I have Setanta I've not watched one game nor will I. It's actually more understandable for Dimi to take part as he must surely not earn anywhere near as much as KP who should indeed show more loyalty as should have Flintoff instead of getting injured again in meaningless games. Pathetic !