Nintendo DS

Barfy

I'm not having a lot of luck with consoles at the moment :(

I've got a Nintendo DS which has recently had the game slot replaced, but now the colours on the touch screen seem to have gone to a 'safe mode' setting (i.e. very few colours). Does this mean that the screen is broken? or is there a hardware reset option?

couple of ways to do this as have done it with my nippers, unscrew the back cover and remove the battery for a couple of minutes like your do to clear down the cmos on a pc. Or a soft reset which I dont think will cure yr problem of L+R+start+select

couple of ways to do this as have done it with my nippers, unscrew the back cover and remove the battery for a couple of minutes like your do to clear down the cmos on a pc. Or a soft reset which I dont think will cure yr problem of L+R+start+select

Thanks, I tried both of these over the weekend with no success. As the company are adamant that the DS was fine when it left them, it seems as though it must have been damaged in transit, which leaves me with the option of complaining to the Royal Mail. Anyone had any luck doing the same?