Mick Channon Testimonial

Matthew Le God

Been asked to post this by Hopkins(too cheap to pay £5 for 365 days of forum use) :D

I post as Hopkins on the Saints forum. I know you post on there too. I'm basically asking for a bit of help because I cant start new threads because of that fiver rule. If you can then I would greatly appreciate any help in this matter by posting this onto the Saints forum.

Basically, My Dad is also a big fan of Saints and it is his birthday coming up soon. He was just telling me about how he went to the 76 cup final but couldn't make it too the Mick Channon testimonial a few days later. However a few days after I was born in 86 he found a video with the FA Cup final highlights on it with the Mick Channon (His hero and who I was named after) testimonial highlights on after it. He unfortunatly put it down somewhere only to turn around and find the bag it was in gone. He was gutted and to this day has yet to see any of the highlights of that testimonial.

This is a massive long shot, but if anyone knows anywhere I could get a copy of this video or highlights of the testimonial I know it would be an amazing birthday present. I know that they were a limited edition video anyway but I am willing to pay pretty much any price for one of these.

Any help, I would be so grateful for.

If you can help him please post here or PM Hopkins (Don't bother PM me as I don't care :p :D)