Vodka and Rum best before

Pip87

Do they have best before dates? I can't see any. Surely it must go off at some point? I'm taking a bottle of each to a house party tomorrow. The rum I got for my birthday nearly a year ago and the other I found in Steves fridge so could be up to about 2 years old. I don't want to poison anyone but don't really want to go and buy more and throw away perfectly good alcohol if it's fine.

Do they have best before dates? I can't see any. Surely it must go off at some point? I'm taking a bottle of each to a house party tomorrow. The rum I got for my birthday nearly a year ago and the other I found in Steves fridge so could be up to about 2 years old. I don't want to poison anyone but don't really want to go and buy more and throw away perfectly good alcohol if it's fine.

They don't go out of date, ever.

They don't go out of date, ever.