**1998 Saxo VTS - bargain**

Saint_Jonny

Hello chaps! :A:

Decided to Sell the Saxo as I need a car with cheaper insurance for when I go to Uni in September, I cant afford to run this much fun when Ive got no income you see!

Its a 1998 Citroen Saxo VTS in White. The only mods on the car are the MK2 wheels (that I added) and a custom K&N air filter that came with the car. Its just clicked over to 99k miles, and runs like a dream :)

Recent parts changed include:

New Radiator and Water pump 12/08

New front brakes 09/08

New Starter Motor 05/08

New cat/con 09/08

Last Service 03/09

Car does not overheat, and there's no dodgy engine noise to worry about, cam belt was changed at 75k (proof in logbook). MOT Due in September, Tax in June, but I will stick another 6 months on the car to seal the deal :y:

Downsides are - One clip on the lower half of the drivers side door panel has come off, this is barely noticeable however. Both the rear tyres are low on tred, would probably get through an MOT but worth looking at.

A car in great condition and a million times better to drive than VTR, yours for £1200

Any Questions please ask!!

Image044.jpg

Image078.jpg

Image077.jpg

Image043.jpg