Hull

saint_stevo

Brilliant free kick at the end and they had a corner turned down in the final moments that was more blatant than any of the pens for chelsea. Fancied a strong finish but wasnt to be.

Watched most of the Everton Spurs game which was dull as ****e.

Newcastle are bloody lucky that Hull have collapsed since December. Phil Brown must take most of the blame, for falling out with some key players (Marlon King, Geovanni) and for not spending money better in January (£5million transfer fee, 40k per week wages on overrated/injury prone Jimmy Bullard). They need to win at Bolton on Saturday or they are down, with United on the last day. Can't see it though, they've had enough winnable games in recent months, and they haven't done the business in any of them.

They need to win at Bolton on Saturday or they are down, with United on the last day. .

United youth team though.

They would have won the league by then and it's on the Sunday just before the Wednesday game against Barca.

I think they could win their last game.

It's a shame, I can't see them getting back out of the bottom 3 now.

I agree. The fact that they fell all the way top the bottom of league 2, went into admin and seemed dead and buried. Then within a few years they had steadied the ship and went flying back up through the leagues. I'd love them to stay up purely because it would prove that sides (ie saints) can come back from the dead without having millions pumped into them.

But saying that, in my experience, Newcatle have the best away fans in the Prem, gracious in victory and defeat, usually happy to have a laugh at themselves.

Can't believe how badly wrong it's gone for Hull,from being in the top half and playing some very good football to looking dead certs out of all the teams down at the bottom for relegation.

I think Newcastle will stay up now they have got that much needed win against Boro out the way.

It's a shame, I can't see them getting back out of the bottom 3 now.

I say it's a shame because I would laugh myself to death if the barcodes went down.

Hopefully you wouldn't be behind your wheel as you laughed your way to the grave. ;)

Yes, I'd like to see Hull City survive too. Peaking with one season is too cruel, and they've been a refreshing change to the same old same-old. Besides, Newcastle could do with a bit of relegation to wake them up.